Does remaining dog semen in vagina prevent human insemination?

morunomi

Tourist
I am wondering about this. Obviously it's not possible for a woman to get impregnated by a dog and become pregnant.

But after the dog cums in a woman's vagina, the semen travels into the uterus and the usual places just like human semen. And it may remain there for a few hours or even days?

So what if the woman has sex with a guy later, the guy's semen also travels to the uterus, but does the remaining dog semen prevent the human semen from inseminating the egg while the dog semen is still there?

There is not research about this.
Nobody has tested this in any reliable way.
And since both the substances are liquid, I do not see any reason why human cum would not be able to get past any remaining canine cum.
In other words, this very likely does not prevent anything.

I don't know whether the protein receptors of that act as gate keepers for the sperm nucleus would recognize the dog sperm or not. If they don't then presumably the egg would remain viable and available for human sperm nucleus. As to whether dog semen changes the pH of the woman's uterus and therefore makes it a hostile environment to human sperm I can't say.

Either way, it isn't something you'd want to rely on to prevent pregnancy.

No, pregnancy happens in the same or almost the same way. Some people have already experienced, female dogs mated after human sex will become pregnant even during a single mating/knot. Human sperm does not prevent anything. Based on this, the reverse will also be true. As expected in theory.

The ph is different so maybe that throws things off. I'd expect there has been zero research on this.

I would instead assume it doesn't and pregnancy risk still exists.
Zero research is exactly what I am thinking. Specifically, there has been research related to ph and fertility if I had to bet my degree on it, just not ph imbalance caused specifically by beast sex.

Back