Does regular anal sex affect the appearance of the anus?

I have a dog(girl), and she ok with anal, But she doesn't have a tail (it was removed when she was a puppy), and I wonder if I will have anal sex with her more often, will it be noticeable?
Anyway, I'm just wondering if it's possible to identify a dog that gets fucked a lot. Since I was out for a walk once, I saw a dog whose anus was Really big and puffy (the dog itself was a husky crossbreed with something), does that mean it's just anatomy or not?
*I hope I wrote in the correct thread*

Last edited:
I've seen dogs with a puffy anus that I know were not having anal intercourse, and some that don't. It's just genetic. I don't have experience with regularly penetrating anally penetrating a dog but I do regularly get taken by giant breeds. I've noticed no change in tightness or function so I assume my anus looks the same, and a dog's would respond the same way.
I had exclusive anal sex with my girl almost every day for several years and never noticed anything different in the shape of her ass. However she did progressively get more relaxed during each session as time went on.

I have anal sex with my boy every day and I was concerned about this also since I take him to the dog park. Sometimes I can tell when he gets a puffy hole but that is usually only after we've had really long sessions or fucked multiple times. Even then, I haven't noticed anyone looking at us weird or anything. Just make sure she's not leaking your cum out her hole or anything and you'll be fine. lol

I lose circulation while keeping plugs in for a long time. Once my penis went numb. I use large toys so that might play a part in it but I don't recommend leaving them in for extended periods.
Ohh… yes it sounds like maybe the size…..or maybe guys have some different plumbing down there too…mine kinda puts slight pressure on my vag….which at first was strange but since has only felt normal…i 4 get it’s in mostly an jus feels “comfy”…
I almost nvr sleep without one … it’s like security 4 mee🥰

Ohh… yes it sounds like maybe the size…..or maybe guys have some different plumbing down there too…mine kinda puts slight pressure on my vag….which at first was strange but since has only felt normal…i 4 get it’s in mostly an jus feels “comfy”…
I almost nvr sleep without one … it’s like security 4 mee🥰
I'd love to see that!!😍😍

What do you do to be sure it's clean as can be?
Definitely allow them time to go potty before hand, and if absolutely necessary, take a clean non scented baby wipe and lightly wipe their anal opening. That's about as much as you can do as I advise against douching.

I have a dog(girl), and she ok with anal, But she doesn't have a tail (it was removed when she was a puppy), and I wonder if I will have anal sex with her more often, will it be noticeable?
Anyway, I'm just wondering if it's possible to identify a dog that gets fucked a lot. Since I was out for a walk once, I saw a dog whose anus was Really big and puffy (the dog itself was a husky crossbreed with something), does that mean it's just anatomy or not?
my friends dad got me hooked on zoo after he showed me a clip of him and his brother with a male and always said had regular bareback anal with his neighbours male dog when he was a teenager

i’m desperate to know what it’s like i want to anal fuk my female lab how does it feel
If her ass is the right size for anything to be inserted I can say that with lube and everything, it's a very tight, hot and slippery sensation, their muscles contract to try and accommodate the object inside them. Just be sure to allow plenty of time for them to get comfortable before you go all in. It takes practice for a human to be able to do it, so expect even lo get for a dog who cant tell you when it's too much

I have anal sex with my boy every day and I was concerned about this also since I take him to the dog park. Sometimes I can tell when he gets a puffy hole but that is usually only after we've had really long sessions or fucked multiple times. Even then, I haven't noticed anyone looking at us weird or anything. Just make sure she's not leaking your cum out her hole or anything and you'll be fine. lol
I have been curious about this - how do you clean the ass .. I tried once and the flushed with a bottle of water on a walk ...in an abandoned area ofc :-D I I was surprised how much my dog liked it ... but i guess why not.... I like having him in my ass too :-D

No direct experience, I've never found a dog who was ok with anal, but I'm quite sure that some breeds have natural puffier tailholes than others (100% sure this is the case with molossers).
The most logical suggestion is to never go out for a walk right after an intercourse (I mean, that's common sense, even if it was vaginal). In any case, non zoo people doesn't tend to stare at doggy bums for more than few seconds (and they don't to that with inquisitive purposes in mind).
I have to say that when I see a dog with a bigger hole than I expected, I often wonder if the owner has an active part in that (but I'm already set for seeking signs of this kind, since I'm a zoo, and into anal...), Or it's just ... Anatomy :pig_whistle:

It really depends, is your dick big? What's your dog's size? I have regular anal sex with my dog, her anus it's always been the same, but I can't say anything about your dog

Back