Does my husky enjoy or not enjoy sexual interaction?

loljoemoe

Tourist
So my dog is spayed she is a Siberian husky I actually don’t know exactly when we got her spayed so that may have a factor to play cause she may not be fully developed but I do remember her going through a couple periods a while before we got her spayed thats when I took a sexual appeal I fingered her a couple times and I had no idea what I was doing and she got nervous and would walk away from me and lay somewhere else she is pretty independent dog she loves some scratches and attention but she never really asks for it unless she hasn’t seen you for a while anyways husky’s are in my experience skiddish and energetic although it’s definitely all depending on the dog but recently now that she’s def atleast 2 years old I wanna get a little more sexual with her so I start slow and gentle building up to the big things like a lot of zoos say to do with spayed or out of heat girls so I rub her nipples round and round and round usually one at a time and she starts panting half closing her eyes like she’s enjoying it “I’ve seen that in videos” so I move onto folds rubbing with a lubed finger now most of the time she would whip around and rarely growl but she would just sniff and maybe lick her vagina but one time she was extra distracted and I went to rub her folds and she let me this time and then she wasn’t distracted and she was fine with it and it definitely looked liked she enjoyed it and I definitely enjoyed it lol and I was so happy but then she put her head to where my hand was so I stopped and let her do what she wanted and tried to go back and she whips around and lightly bites my hand and sorta leaves her jaws on my hand and it’s kinda frustrating me like how tf you gunna be sitting there panting and rolling your eyes back and then go from that to basically telling me hell no idk ive been trying to build the best normal human dog relationship I can to where she loves me a trusts me and I think she does she takes her food out of her bowl places it down next to me alot in the living room way far away from her bowl drops it on the floor near and starts eating near me and I’ll let her on the head while she eats and she’s completely fine with it while when dogs and stuff come near her while she’s eating she gets super territorial and pissed and just genuinely scary so that tells me she must really trust me but it doesn’t seem like it idk I guess she just didn’t have enough sexual activity before neutering to have a pleasure drive I really wish we never got her spayed id love to be dick deep in her right now enjoying each others bodies but 🤷‍♂️ if you actually took the time to read all this your a king/queen and I would love if you would drop some info for me or suggestions maybe she just doesn’t want anything unplatonic 😔

…Punctuation is cool, or not. That must easily be the longest single sentence ever posted to Zooville.
If she is spayed it is unlikely she will take to any type of sexual contact. You won’t get anywhere if she is spayed, especially if she is saying no anyway… so you should probably just stop with all that and give her a good run.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t like reading stuff like this. She gave you a clear no. More than once. You had her spayed so she has none of those hormones it would be like if you were castrated you’d have next to no sex hormones anymore. What you’re describing at this point is you attempting to groom her (or “train”) her to just accept sexual contact from you. That’s not because she wants it, that’s because you want her to allow it at a minimum.

i agree. it sounds like she is giving you an answer. if you keep pushing she may "give in" but still not want it and entire process could actually traumatize her.
I think if he continues and even manages to get her to accept it, it’s abusive. That’s just like grooming a human. Morally wrong. That’s my opinion on things like this. If it’s not an enthusiastic yes, it’s a no.

unplatonic................

Dogs have zero concept of platonic or unplatonic. That's a purely human construct.

unplatonic................

Dogs have zero concept of platonic or unplatonic. That's a purely human construct.
…Punctuation is cool, or not. That must easily be the longest single sentence ever posted to Zooville.
If she is spayed it is unlikely she will take to any type of sexual contact. You won’t get anywhere if she is spayed, especially if she is saying no anyway… so you should probably just stop with all that and give her a good run.
Lol ya I always do that with long stuff I type. anyways about her from what I’ve read I realize what I’ve been trying is stupid and I should just love her anyway she wants. and it’s funny you say the run thing cause I’ve been running her everyday. now I feel terrible though cause of the whole thing and these reply’s.

I think if he continues and even manages to get her to accept it, it’s abusive. That’s just like grooming a human. Morally wrong. That’s my opinion on things like this. If it’s not an enthusiastic yes, it’s a no.
Yea these replies have taught me a thing or two I will listen to her from now on

Yea you don’t have to feel like an idiot lol, just listen to your dog and her actions and everything will be ok

Back