Does male pigs and male dogs enjoy having sex with womans?

1qGaz

Lurker

and do you think they enjoy more than with their own species?

Some do, some do not.
and do you think they enjoy more than with their own species?
Definitely not. The human vagina was not designed to be the most fitting genitalia for their own species.
This idea is on about the same level of saying that the canine penis is specifically made to be the best penis for a human vagina. No it is not, it has evolved to be the best penis for a female dog.

Some do, some do not.

Definitely not. The human vagina was not designed to be the most fitting genitalia for their own species.
This idea is on about the same level of saying that the canine penis is specifically made to be the best penis for a human vagina. No it is not, it has evolved to be the best penis for a female dog.
Hey I definitely agree with you on both points.

However I have wondered. When a girl (or any human, i guess) gives a blowjob to a dog especially, if she really does a good job, I wonder if would feel better than sex with a female dog. Dogs certainly don't give each other blowjobs. And human beings have the capacity to learn what the animal likes, and focus on that specifically.

But that's obviously a specific example. If you're sucking off a horse, you're pretty much just sucking the tip. There's no way that could feel as good for him as full penetration. And a man inside a mare? She must barely feel it lol

Just watch how long it takes them to jump on a woman and start rutting. Some show close to no interest. Some are in dire need of a cum dump.

Will some of them willingly do A human? Yes....
Is it more enjoyable than their own species? Ask the Dog or the Boar....these idiots havent a clue.

male dogs enjoy having sex with womans?
Some of them do. From personal experience, I have no doubt in my mind that the ones that do enjoy it can enjoy it just as much, if not more, than with their own species. If we really wanted to know we're going to have to do the science, but that won't be happening.

That's true, female dogs have more suitable vaginas than girls for a male dog, but there are also other things outside of genitalia that a male dog can enjoy with a girl. My hubby loves being cuddled with and being caressed outside of sex, and he gets to have that at the same time if we do it in the missionary position; there are some weeks when that's actually the position he'll prefer. If I had to bet on it, I would bet that he would enjoy sex with me or with a female dog equally but in different ways.

This is for sure dependent on the individual. Vaginal sex with a dog penis feels absolutely wonderful and penetration feels comfortable. Maybe I'm just built different, but dog penis was specifically made to be the best for my vagina. I prefer it 💯. I hope this triggers you :p

Hey I definitely agree with you on both points.

However I have wondered. When a girl (or any human, i guess) gives a blowjob to a dog especially, if she really does a good job, I wonder if would feel better than sex with a female dog. Dogs certainly don't give each other blowjobs. And human beings have the capacity to learn what the animal likes, and focus on that specifically.

But that's obviously a specific example. If you're sucking off a horse, you're pretty much just sucking the tip. There's no way that could feel as good for him as full penetration. And a man inside a mare? She must barely feel it lol
this is always something i wondered too. i love giving head to my dog, and he seems to like it since he always asks for more, but sometimes i get curious in what way he likes it, like a "it was pretty good way" or either a "it was AMAZING" way.

and he gets to have that at the same time if we do it in the missionary position; there are some weeks when that's actually the position he'll prefer.
this gets me so jealous :cry: i hope one day my boy finally gets interested in mouting me. i see other people's stories about their dogs fucking them and i like to imagine my boy fucking me too, but he never even tried to mount me, so i had to get used to give him blowjobs only...

You are totaly right.
However, animals having a genitalia evolved to be the best with their sexual counterpart, i dont think that means they would necessarily have the most pleasure with them, instead their genitalia should be more proficent at secure the success of the reproduction.
And they would probably more fired up with lust for the their counterpart by the hormones than the knowledge of a future pleasure given by the reproduction act.
So i dont see so impossible the reality that some animals could enjoy it more with us human.

That's my opinion and fun little theory, im not expert in biology so take this with a big grain of salt.

However, animals having a genitalia evolved to be the best with their sexual counterpart, i dont think that means they would necessarily have the most pleasure with them, instead their genitalia should be more proficent at secure the success of the reproduction.
In the human context, dogs seem to have genitals that make more evolutionary sense to us than ours do. Female dogs have their clits inside their vaginas. If mother nature allowed it, male dogs would do a better job reproducing with a woman than she could with a man because of reasons everyone on ZV is already aware of.

So i dont see so impossible the reality that some animals could enjoy it more with us human.
Based on the behavior I've seen, I don't think it's out of the question either. There's for sure a sexual bond thing that dogs and humans can share together, and I don't need to read a scientific paper to know that.

Back