Does it physically upset you??

Does it physically upset you that you can’t ever have a successful breeding all the way up to pregnancy?
At this point I want to be bred by anything other than a human man. I don’t want it to be a mere fantasy.
I breed with my male pitbull maybe once every 2 weeks, more if he’s really determined and during the fall I will be bred by my Boer goat as well once the other female goes into season.
It’s not all about the pleasure to me, it’s a plus that my boys knot and cock feel AMAZING, but I want to fulfill my primal side and satisfy him as passing on his dna. I’ve dreamt of back to back to back pregnancies with him.
Ive toggled with the idea of collecting his semen and getting AI straws and inserting them in myself or with help of a partner.
As for the goat this fall, I’m more excited with how he will foreplay. He really lets you know he’s gonna breed you, and I absolutely love that. He’s in rut in fall, so you can only imagine.

It doesn't upset me not be able to procreate with an animal.

You've said something which seems to be a rather common thought and motive in this time, which I find curious:
I want to fulfill my primal side and satisfy him as passing on his dna.
This passing on of DNA is curious to me mainly due to two reasons.

On the one hand DNA has not been known for that long and we are not yet capable to read and understand it fully. So why do many people care about passing something on that scientists still only understand superficially? Something that a hundred years ago nobody cared about, because it's function wasn't known at all then. What do individual people typically know about the DNA that they want to pass on? Nearly nothing.
I guess it's more of a proxy thing. We are using "DNA" as a token to rationalize desires like sex or maternal instincts. The wish isn't actually to pass on DNA, but it's one way we have to visualize and articulate instincts which are difficult to explain otherwise. I mean, it's easy to say "I want to have sex" or "that pup is cute, I also want to bring one up", but that doesn't yet explain why. Passing on DNA is like a mission statement, like "I'm doing this for a good cause".
I think it's funny when people say something like "dogs don't have sex for fun, but to pass their genetic code to the next generation". And some people really do. But I am sure dogs still don't know about DNA and really don't care about that.

The other curious thing is that people seem to see their DNA as something they possess and as an expression of themselves, their individuality. I usually feel like it is more the other way around. Genetic code is something that has existed for hundreds of millions of years and we are mere short lived "fruits" which serve for the code to spawn and survive. Most of my character, my thoughts, my experiences, my achievements ... most of what I can be proud of, most of what I would describe as defining me is not in that code. It's not me or my partner that would survive in offspring through procreation, it's just the mindless code that has existed for eons before me in different combinations and that I hardly know anything about.
I actually see it as an act of emancipation from the code not to pass it on, consciously. And I would not be motivated to pass someone else's genes on either, not for the sake of passing it on.
There are things that I would like to pass on though – like ideas, discoveries, a contribution to culture. And one fine way to do that may be raising children and teaching them. But it doesn't have to be a biological child of mine. Ideas can also be passed on to people that are not closely related to me – thanks to writings even directly to people that I never meet in person.

Sorry, if I got carried away a little from the topic as it was meant. :LOL: Let me just add this at the end: This is in no way meant to criticize anyone's fascination with passing on DNA. Enjoy what you do!

Sorry, if I got carried away a little from the topic as it was meant. :LOL: Let me just add this at the end: This is in no way meant to criticize anyone's fascination with passing on DNA. Enjoy what you do!
Please allow me to point out "bloodline", "Blueblood", "Thoroughbred", "blood will out", and all the millennia old references to genetics however poorly understood.

Meanwhile, I just like the idea that my lover has left a living piece of himself inside of me and that it will become a permanent part of myself.

Meanwhile, I just like the idea that my lover has left a living piece of himself inside of me and that it will become a permanent part of myself.
that's a very lovely thought, especially if all you have left after him is one photo...

No, it doesn't physically upset me. I may struggle with accepting a lot of hard facts about life, but I imagine most people know early enough that it doesn't happen, to have it become just another fact of reality, regardless of circumstance. Then again, some people think they can become pregnant from toilet seats, so what do I know.

Not at all. The very fact that I cannot get a nonhuman animal pregnant is one of the many things that I find attractive about them.

Honestly it never dawned on me to want to be pregnant by a dog until I saw this post. I love the closeness and bond I share with my German Shepard and of course the sexual experiences but OMG the idea of being pregnant. Umm…no. There is nothing about that idea which is appealing to me

Nope. Should it? Already raised my "cubs", and did a damn fine job with them. If they weren't my kids, Id want them to be my friends.
Raising another Human baby, I could do, and would enjoy it. Raising pups that were half-human? Nope. No rhyme or reason for it. Be glad for things that ARE, and dont pine for things that are not.

Or any human hybrid…yuck

34630786_26ddd791b1_b.jpg

Ayyand nobody said they'd be hybrids, plenty of people who have this strong urge like I do usually just want to have PUPPIES and NOT some fucked up hybrid.

Also, if it is 100% a no, then just don't post? This thread is going to be dangerously close to being hijacked and flamed out.

Also, if it is 100% a no, then just don't post? This thread is going to be dangerously close to being hijacked and flamed out.
The thread poses a yes/no question. It's obviously appropriate to post with a 100% no.

Would love to be able to make babies with animals.... Have attempted the AI tube before on mares a couple times... No such luck, long before I got into the science of DNA structure.... Younger years knowing how to AI growing up ranching and all that...

i don't mind the idea of being pregnant but i don't like the idea of having kids. having a litter of puppies sounds perfect. call me callous but once they're weened then my job would be done. I could adopt them out to good homes and start over. probably for the best it's not actually possible. 😬

OP is clearly fishing for people with her mindset. Going with the username and previous posts as well, read the room.
The OP would perhaps have been better off posting that, directly and taken it to DM or posting in the fantasy section, since that's what it is.

Leaving aside the ENTIRE concept of pregnancy, offspring get DNA from both parents so the only *possible* conclusion is hybrid. Outside the fantasy section where such things fly, you're going to be responding to people who do NOT approach this from the land of magical fantasy.

Nothing wrong with fantasy, but there is a reason why there is an entire section of the website devoted to fantasy. So that people who want to indulge fantastical thinking can do that by reading and posting in that section.

Perhaps posting it in the right section, "reading the room" isn't necessary.

I am a man. when removing my clothes my consciousness shifted into the ‘reptile brain’, which is food, sleep, sex, food, sex a.s.o., so when caressing the cow or sow and I began to mate her, only one thing in mind, to fuck, to cum in her. When melting together in lust and pumping my sperm in her, I sometimes got the feeling, that now I would flow into her womb and she get pregnant.

Back