Does it matter that much

Does race matter for your zoo friends

• Total voters

sirfaq

Tourist
He I'm me from here :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but right to the meat of things I've been looking to be a farm hand lately and I find these too cool guys honestlywho invite me to help out I get there and immediately conversation turns to race politics and creed

So my question is does it really matter what race you are

I don't get it. Race means nothing to me and I get really pissed off when anyone makes it an issue. Same with religion, politics or whatever. It's like eye-colour should also be an issue, or which biro you prefer. Race doesn't mean anything, or it shouldn't anyway. Racists can fuck off!

Growing up my parents were racist as fuck. Luckily I grew up in a town where I was the minority and so all of my friends were Black and Hispanic. It's hard to be racist when all your friends are different races. Had I grown up in a predominately white area I'd probably have followed in my parents footsteps though. But I didn't so, no, race doesn't matter to me.

Don't matter to me one iota. I've only ever had one girlfriend who was mixed race but loved her completely and utterly and was devastated when we broke up.

There's really only one race, the human race. In my opinion the only difference is pigment and bone structure. The differences in behaviors stereotyped to a given race is socially influenced and nothing more. I have plenty of friends from many different ethnicities, with all different upbringings, and all with differing backstories. I'll judge you not by the color of your skin, but by the content of your character. Racism is a learned trait, and some people are too ignorant to unlearn it.

I would be surprised if anyone would say it would matter to him/her, given that us zoo people are a minority already.
Doesn't necessarily work like that mate, I used to have a work colleague who was Jamaican and quite the most homophobic c#$t you'd ever meet. It seems being put down and suffering a degree of racism doesn't mean you'll be tolerant of other minorities.

I would be surprised if anyone would say it would matter to him/her, given that us zoo people are a minority already.
a person can be zoo and racist at the same time... those are not exclusive to each other. there was some racism going on in the dumpster fire...

I judge by the personality. I don't even like to look directly at the person I'm speaking with, doesn't matter how he looks. Although I don't get along with women too well, I don't know why.

Race shouldn't matter when the context is finding friends or a partner. Races exist, but one shouldn't see themselves superior to the other. It shouldn't matter who my friends and who my future wife/girlfriend/significant other are/will be, so long as they don't start talking ill about races different from themselves.

Last edited:
Nope race doesn't matter to me, iff someone is respectful to me im respectful to them, no matter what race, color, religion, sexual preferences or what so ever.

He I'm me from here :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but right to the meat of things I've been looking to be a farm hand lately and I find these too cool guys honestly who invite me to help out I get there and immediately conversation turns to race politics and creed

I don't care what race you are, no. If you are a decent person, love and care for your animals properly and all that; you're ok in my book! I'm sorry you had to experience that.

I feel like I know exactly who you are talking about too. If so, I had to get out of that environment when I was there, before I caused problems by not being a racist. It was disappointing, but that wasn't going to work for me, amongst other things.

WHAT??? No.... how does race have any significance to me? However those individuals who have a racial issue seems to have a superiority and/or victim complex.

Can race stop bullets or does it produce any physical resistance to damage because that's all I care about is results. Judging someone based on where their from or what they look like is childish/closeminded.

He I'm me from here :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but right to the meat of things I've been looking to be a farm hand lately and I find these too cool guys honestlywho invite me to help out I get there and immediately conversation turns to race politics and creed

I am a 44 year old white veterinarian, and I couldn't give half a shit about color/race/religion/political affiliation/favorite food/hair style/musical preference/what kind of underwear you prefer, etc. I have friends that fall within pretty much every category. The ONE thing I care about is that people who choose to have animals are responsible with them, and provide for them. To be honest, most of my zoo clients take better care of their animals than most of my non-zoo clients. I'd say not to pay attention or let yourself be negatively affected by ignorance, but I suppose that would be easy for me to say.

Not one bit. My current ranch hand and friend for over 10 years is transgender.

Nope, race has nothing to do with how I view people. People are defined by their actions, not the color of their skin.

As a light coloured girl i can assure you that there is still a lot of racisme on the world. Lots of people think that white is the only right colour and that they are superior.

Back