Does dog breed determine the shape of the penis? And tapering of the penis??

Graz89

Tourist
I'll try to be clear here,

When looking at the tip of a dogs penis err the urethra part so to speak, I've seen it vary quite a bit,

some dogs have a natural tapered end extending out from the base of the penis, while others have no tapering and just a small opening at the base of the penis.

I'll post pictures soon to show what I mean.

Everyone has a preference, Iam Wondering if certain breeds/styles have a higher chance over another to possibly choose the preferred one.

Here are ones with I would consider tapered ends. Especially that last grey haired dog picture,

Love that second german shepherd picture tho don't believe I've seen it posted here enjoy:)

Attachments

• 1437146505425-4.jpg
    1437146505425-4.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 69
  • 1440349453911-1.jpg
    1440349453911-1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 62
  • 6221.jpg
    6221.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 6222.jpg
    6222.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 6277.jpg
    6277.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 61
I think there is some relevance to this. For example I have never seen a gsd or related breed with a blunt penis tip.
Is the penis always blunt when the face snout is not pointy? :D

I think there is some relevance to this. For example I have never seen a gsd or related breed with a blunt penis tip.
Is the penis always blunt when the face snout is not pointy? :D
Heh ya its hard to tell sometimes, but the blunt shaped ones are unique in their own way. tried looking this up normally yaa didn't get anywhere.

I'll preface that I'm no expert, but I've had a lot of, shall we say, privileged access over the years. Like ZTHorse with his mares, I've had a revolving door of exposure to a wide swath of male dogs in my life, so I've had ample opportunity to observe. My findings are that the distinguishing anatomical features vary greater on the individual than a breed standard. Put simply, as rocky_dp pointed out: much the same as human dicks, they're unique to the dog more than the breed, and you don't know what you're getting til you're in the thick of it (pun, haha).

However... I will posit this: the blunt-tip trait seems to occur more often in pyrenees/anatolian breeds and mastiffs than it does in others. While the shepherds, pits, danes, etc that I've been intimate with were all tapered to a point in varying degrees. So if you like blunt males (and I do), stick with pyrs or mastiffs. In fact I once had a pyr/ano who's dick was so blunt at full erection that the tip's diameter matched the overall girth/diameter of shaft. I.e. there was zero taper! I used to call him my "cigar-dicked dog" because when you looked at him hard and hanging there, he reminded you of exactly that: opening wide to smoke a giant fat cigar. Even more interesting was that this only appeared during full erection -- he did have a taper point, but only when flaccid if you pulled the sheath back for a peek. After sex began, the point disappeared -- his erectile tissue would swell up in such a way that it completely engulfed the taper and flattened the head out to a blunt, and you could no longer tell that a taper point had been there once he was fully hard.

Also, bloodhounds: they are fucking hung, and nobody expects them to be. I have one in my pack who measures up at 11-3/8", nearly the same as my pyr/St Bernard cross -- and that pry/saint is twice the body size as the bloodhound! Both dogs, despite having different weights & frame sizes, are each sporting nearly a foot of cock! Just proves once again that even smaller breeds can be deceptively, alarmingly, well endowed. Another fun fact about bloodhounds, they (and I've only had access to two, but they both exhibited this same behavior) tend to keep on thrusting you after they've knotted, almost like they just can't get enough and don't want it to end any more than you do. As we know, most dogs are done in a flash soon after intromission and knotting; the thrusting ceases quick as it began for most breeds. But not bloodhounds. They keep going that extra mile, pounding you some more after its fully seated in there, before they finally relent, slow down, stand still, and transition to cumming. So if you want huge endowments and a good, long(er) fucking, get a hound.

Hey Thanks everyone for commenting and sharing your thoughts, especially you daedalus, 👍 heh very detailed, real nice to get some more experienced folks in and hear what they have to say.

Question was bugging me me and it seemed hard to predict. Was thinking the purer the breed, not mixed to much, especially in gsd and other breeds, the greater the possibility of tapered tapering going on.

Tho it can get complicated with how many breeds and different styles but Iam rambling on now.

If anyone else has more information on this subject heh, don't be afraid to post or share your thoughts! :)

In the meantime here, is a nice video of the first dogs blunt tool picture shown, that I've found online its pretty good imo.

Attachments

• Dog handjob.mp4
    10.6 MB
I think variation depends on size and the individual. Not sure if it’s a breed thing though. Unless you’re talking category like mastiff or hound kind of deal.

It was something I also noticed. Interesting isn't it? I've seen some knotty toys based off of specific breeds that had different shapes (i.e. boxer, GSD, mastiff)

Here are ones with I would consider tapered ends. Especially that last grey haired dog picture,

Love that second german shepherd picture tho don't believe I've seen it posted here enjoy:)
I have found blunt and pointed dicks in rotties, also in mastiffs and Labradors. However, Danes and German Shepherds have always had pointy dicks....ummm, I never thought of that. Maybe that's why German Shepherd cocks are usually my favs and the best looking ones for most of zoo users, as you can see in the picture.

Based on my own observations, the shape is more related to exactly how erect the penis is, which is in turn related to "how far into the process" the dog is.

That first group of pics is clearly of dogs that are quite "early" in the process - just unsheathed, maybe they've had 3-4 ejaculatory contractions - they may not have even started actively thrusting yet, and their knot hasn't engorged (if it's even out of the sheath) by any significant amount. Basically, they're "just getting started".

As time passes and his ejaculatory contractions force more and more blood into the penis, the dog gets more and more erect - the knot swells to nearly its full size in a series of pulses that match the contractions of his ejaculations, (though it's usually still "spongy", rather than rock hard) the shaft grows in both length and thickness, again in pulses, and while still spongy, is probably starting to get fairly stiff, and it becomes essentially impossible to feel the bone inside anymore. Most dogs I've been with end up looking more or less like the center pic in the second group - the tip more or less looks like what you'd get if somebody took a saw to a broom-handle and cut off a piece off of it, leaving a more-or-less flat end. Many, but not all, dogs develop what looks like a sort of "crater" in that squared-off end at about this point (pure personal guess with no science to back it - I think the crater is probably formed by the attachment of the "outer skin" of the penis to the bone inside, with the erectile tissue pushing forward - visualize reaching into a plastic bag full of water and grabbing a little pinch of the bottom of the bag, then gripping the bag around your wrist with the other hand, and lifting it off whatever surface it's sitting on - you'll get a very similar shape)

Some at this stage might have a little "nub" sticking out of the bottom edge of the tip (where the actual opening of the urethra is) that protrudes, but for many, that nub vanishes into the main body of the penis, and might only be detectable by looking for where the fluid comes out. That's usually a dog that's basically finished for the session - He has probably stopped thrusting, and he's just standing there squirting semen in gradually diminishing jets, the knot is probably nearly rock-hard, as is the shaft, and the veins are starting to show, if they aren't already clearly visible. Any "pulsing growth" in either length or thickness of the shaft has probably stopped. As far as he's concerned, he's "finished". Any further changes to the shape of his penis are probably small and slow, and all he's really doing is pumping out semen.

Give it a little while, and his penis may still be erect, and he may be having sporadic ejaculatory contractions, but there's probably very little coming out, and his ejaculatory contractions have probably slowed to one every few seconds, rather than the one every 0.8 seconds or so that's the typical frequency for an "actively ejaculating" dog - He's reached what I've always thought of as the "dribble" stage of ejaculation, since in most cases, he's not "squirting" a stream of semen with each contraction - if he's having the contractions at all anymore - He might be forming a lonesome drop at the tip that takes 5-6 contractions over the course of several seconds to reach a size where it's big enough to drip off, where earlier in the process, he was producing a solid stream of semen with every contraction. His penis has probably turned bluish/purplish white along most of the shaft, the veins are clearly visible, and the skin of his penis is stretched tight enough that it's like a piece of plastic. (He'll also probably protest, maybe even yelp or try to bite, at anything but the very lightest touch on the tip at this stage)

Once his penis "turns bright red" and starts looking "pebbly", he's DONE - let go of him! At this stage, trying to "keep playing" will probably be resented - sometimes with yelps and teeth - and he'll almost certainly be starting to get soft and trying to withdraw, and/or laying down and trying to lick it back into the sheath.

So to FINALLY answer the question, No, I don't think that the breed has much to do with the details of the shape other than the general size, and any breed-relationship to "long and slim" (sheps, danes, dobies) or "stubby and thick" (rotties, some pits) there might be. Anything different from "normal" is almost purely idiomatic - specific to an individual dog, and not something that correlates strongly enough to a breed to be worth mentioning.

Based on my own observations, the shape is more related to exactly how erect the penis is, which is in turn related to "how far into the process" the dog is.

That first group of pics is clearly of dogs that are quite "early" in the process - just unsheathed, maybe they've had 3-4 ejaculatory contractions - they may not have even started actively thrusting yet, and their knot hasn't engorged (if it's even out of the sheath) by any significant amount. Basically, they're "just getting started".

As time passes and his ejaculatory contractions force more and more blood into the penis, the dog gets more and more erect - the knot swells to nearly its full size in a series of pulses that match the contractions of his ejaculations, (though it's usually still "spongy", rather than rock hard) the shaft grows in both length and thickness, again in pulses, and while still spongy, is probably starting to get fairly stiff, and it becomes essentially impossible to feel the bone inside anymore. Most dogs I've been with end up looking more or less like the center pic in the second group - the tip more or less looks like what you'd get if somebody took a saw to a broom-handle and cut off a piece off of it, leaving a more-or-less flat end. Many, but not all, dogs develop what looks like a sort of "crater" in that squared-off end at about this point (pure personal guess with no science to back it - I think the crater is probably formed by the attachment of the "outer skin" of the penis to the bone inside, with the erectile tissue pushing forward - visualize reaching into a plastic bag full of water and grabbing a little pinch of the bottom of the bag, then gripping the bag around your wrist with the other hand, and lifting it off whatever surface it's sitting on - you'll get a very similar shape)

Some at this stage might have a little "nub" sticking out of the bottom edge of the tip (where the actual opening of the urethra is) that protrudes, but for many, that nub vanishes into the main body of the penis, and might only be detectable by looking for where the fluid comes out. That's usually a dog that's basically finished for the session - He has probably stopped thrusting, and he's just standing there squirting semen in gradually diminishing jets, the knot is probably nearly rock-hard, as is the shaft, and the veins are starting to show, if they aren't already clearly visible. Any "pulsing growth" in either length or thickness of the shaft has probably stopped. As far as he's concerned, he's "finished". Any further changes to the shape of his penis are probably small and slow, and all he's really doing is pumping out semen.

Give it a little while, and his penis may still be erect, and he may be having sporadic ejaculatory contractions, but there's probably very little coming out, and his ejaculatory contractions have probably slowed to one every few seconds, rather than the one every 0.8 seconds or so that's the typical frequency for an "actively ejaculating" dog - He's reached what I've always thought of as the "dribble" stage of ejaculation, since in most cases, he's not "squirting" a stream of semen with each contraction - if he's having the contractions at all anymore - He might be forming a lonesome drop at the tip that takes 5-6 contractions over the course of several seconds to reach a size where it's big enough to drip off, where earlier in the process, he was producing a solid stream of semen with every contraction. His penis has probably turned bluish/purplish white along most of the shaft, the veins are clearly visible, and the skin of his penis is stretched tight enough that it's like a piece of plastic. (He'll also probably protest, maybe even yelp or try to bite, at anything but the very lightest touch on the tip at this stage)

Once his penis "turns bright red" and starts looking "pebbly", he's DONE - let go of him! At this stage, trying to "keep playing" will probably be resented - sometimes with yelps and teeth - and he'll almost certainly be starting to get soft and trying to withdraw, and/or laying down and trying to lick it back into the sheath.

So to FINALLY answer the question, No, I don't think that the breed has much to do with the details of the shape other than the general size, and any breed-relationship to "long and slim" (sheps, danes, dobies) or "stubby and thick" (rotties, some pits) there might be. Anything different from "normal" is almost purely idiomatic - specific to an individual dog, and not something that correlates strongly enough to a breed to be worth mentioning.
Totally agree, that's a great explanation. Anyway, counting on these steps while dog is getting hard on to the climax point, I've seen differences from the shape of a dog cock to other....Finally, as you told it, it could not to be worth mentioning, but I have met some different cocks from the beginning to the end of sex

Hey Thanks everyone for commenting and sharing your thoughts, especially you daedalus, 👍 heh very detailed, real nice to get some more experienced folks in and hear what they have to say.

Question was bugging me me and it seemed hard to predict. Was thinking the purer the breed, not mixed to much, especially in gsd and other breeds, the greater the possibility of tapered tapering going on.

Tho it can get complicated with how many breeds and different styles but Iam rambling on now.

If anyone else has more information on this subject heh, don't be afraid to post or share your thoughts! :)

In the meantime here, is a nice video of the first dogs blunt tool picture shown, that I've found online its pretty good imo.
This is a Boerboel

I'll preface that I'm no expert, but I've had a lot of, shall we say, privileged access over the years. Like ZTHorse with his mares, I've had a revolving door of exposure to a wide swath of male dogs in my life, so I've had ample opportunity to observe. My findings are that the distinguishing anatomical features vary greater on the individual than a breed standard. Put simply, as rocky_dp pointed out: much the same as human dicks, they're unique to the dog more than the breed, and you don't know what you're getting til you're in the thick of it (pun, haha).

However... I will posit this: the blunt-tip trait seems to occur more often in pyrenees/anatolian breeds and mastiffs than it does in others. While the shepherds, pits, danes, etc that I've been intimate with were all tapered to a point in varying degrees. So if you like blunt males (and I do), stick with pyrs or mastiffs. In fact I once had a pyr/ano who's dick was so blunt at full erection that the tip's diameter matched the overall girth/diameter of shaft. I.e. there was zero taper! I used to call him my "cigar-dicked dog" because when you looked at him hard and hanging there, he reminded you of exactly that: opening wide to smoke a giant fat cigar. Even more interesting was that this only appeared during full erection -- he did have a taper point, but only when flaccid if you pulled the sheath back for a peek. After sex began, the point disappeared -- his erectile tissue would swell up in such a way that it completely engulfed the taper and flattened the head out to a blunt, and you could no longer tell that a taper point had been there once he was fully hard.

Also, bloodhounds: they are fucking hung, and nobody expects them to be. I have one in my pack who measures up at 11-3/8", nearly the same as my pyr/St Bernard cross -- and that pry/saint is twice the body size as the bloodhound! Both dogs, despite having different weights & frame sizes, are each sporting nearly a foot of cock! Just proves once again that even smaller breeds can be deceptively, alarmingly, well endowed. Another fun fact about bloodhounds, they (and I've only had access to two, but they both exhibited this same behavior) tend to keep on thrusting you after they've knotted, almost like they just can't get enough and don't want it to end any more than you do. As we know, most dogs are done in a flash soon after intromission and knotting; the thrusting ceases quick as it began for most breeds. But not bloodhounds. They keep going that extra mile, pounding you some more after its fully seated in there, before they finally relent, slow down, stand still, and transition to cumming. So if you want huge endowments and a good, long(er) fucking, get a hound.
I think you are including the tether in your measurement, which makes the dog seem longer than he is. The proper scientific way to measure is from the tip of the penis to the base of the knot (the portion which stays locked in when fully erect, during coitus). That being said, Bloodhounds are definitely hung. Every one I have seen has been 8-9" long, which puts them easily in the top few % of all dog breeds.

I assume Rottweilers and Pit bulls have the biggest, chihuahuas probably the smallest.
The biggest penises? Definitely not on average. A lot of Rotts are very average-sized at best and there are a lot of Pits that aren't hung that well at all. The most endowed breeds I have seen, on average, by overall volume, are Alabais, Great Danes, Saint Bernards, Mastiffs, Kangals, Bully Kutta, and Fila Brasileiros. Boerboels, Bloodhounds, Irish Wolfhounds are higher up on that list too.

I assume Rottweilers and Pit bulls have the biggest, chihuahuas probably the smallest.
As in all mammals the average would be larger among the bigger speciments, with individual differences obviously.
Rotties and Pitties are not the largest breeds, so on average a huge breed would have bigger equipment.
If it is cock to body size ratio you mean, Chihuahuas and other small breeds have more percentage of their body being their sex organ compared to Rottweilers and Pittbulls.

Amazing and very detailed account!!!!! Love this and thank you!

Very educational ty

Also very educational ty

Back