Does cow gets pleasure when milking them?

B

Bluemoon2020

Does cows gets pleasure or enjoys it when we are milking them or drinking their milk from their udders?

I believe the answer could be yes. But not sexual pleasure. If you have ever seen female animals feeding the cubs, they usually seem to enjoy it. It is logical from an evolutionary point of view.

I see a lot videos of cow being milked by humans and standing there like it was normal. I wish I could milk a cow and also have sex with her. ?

Does cows gets pleasure or enjoys it when we are milking them or drinking their milk from their udders?
Most domestic dairy cows are accustomed to being milked at certain times every day. They were bred to produce far more milk than they would naturally do. If they aren't milked, they get anxious, and if left too long, their udders get too full and painful. So..not sure if they get pleasure from being milked..but they certainly get distressed if they're NOT milked

There is so much pressure in a cows sacs that it’s painful and the milking relieves that pressure

i disagree with the painful part. i work in the ag industry if a cow is in pain production goes down which means farmer ships less milk, gets less money, already narrow margin evaporates.

as others said it's the same as other mammals. gently stimulate the teats while cleaning them, it sends stuff to the brain, naturally released oxytocin and the cow is ready to let her milk down.

it's not a sexual thing for them, that is a separate desire

Best comparison i can think of. Women what does getting milked feel like? Maybe that feeling is what they feel.

Best comparison i can think of. Women what does getting milked feel like? Maybe that feeling is what they feel.
Why do you think a cow is lined up everytime to be milked? As long as they are milked, it’s not painful. It’s when they go to long that’s it’s painful. Nature taking care of its own.

Back