does anyone talk dirty or say loving things to the zoo lover

voidnite

Tourist
im just asking due to me doing it

like my mares seem to like it or maybe im seeing things that arent there

for an example i have i big of a milf or step mother fetish

so i say wierd stuff like like "oh god mom im coming home take every last drop"
or "have my children"

or my younger mares i act as if they are my class mates or a crush that has her first time

is this odd

I talk a lot to my German Shepard when we are playing and having fun together. Little things that I know he does not understand like ‘do I have something you want?’ Or ‘do you have something for me?’ That kind of thing. He likes my voice and likes me saying things so I think that is what he gets out of it.

when I am actually knotted, it’s more of a soft whimper, not a lot of talking lol

Absolutely as per the immortal Far Side Toon I say lovingly to my animal friend and I quote....

"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"

and they usually reply

"YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

:)

I talked dirty to my "bitch" when she waa alive and we were mating. Things like. "You want to jave my puppies doncha?" " You want me to breed you snd give you a belly full of puppies doncha baby?" Those 2 stick out the most to me. :)

I mean when we are doing it I say thing like "I love you so much" and "you are so fucking sexy" Not sure if that counts haha.

One of the great parts of zoo is that you won't have a horny guy thrusting away while trying to make a dirty comment that usually just comes out as cringy, boring flavoured commentary. My understanding is that other women who like that kind of stuff aren't any wittier. I usually stick with praising my goodest boy and then leaving it at that. Otherwise I'd make my own eyes roll out of my head.

I talk to my animals all the time, making love or not. They don't understand the words, but they know your meaning.

Heheh I am much nicer to a dog partner than a human partner.....good boy has so many meanings with the dogs I'm with.....I'll change how I say it......moan out a good boy.....while they are railing me.....I'll be all blushy and call a dog I'm with my sexy puppy and Ill give their face or sheath a lick....just some things <3 other than that it's all terms of endearment...like beautiful....stud puppy :3 I love you my super sexy good boy hahaha you know XD

Back