Does Anyone Kiss Their Dog

Hey guys,

I'm very new to all this, so please excuse me for asking simple and/or stupid questions.

I've never kissed a dog and until reading this thread would have never thought of doing so.

Is this safe at all? What about getting worms or infections? And how does a dogs saliva taste like (I imagine it tasting like the dog food he ate earlier)?

Looking forward to your answers!

Julia

Is this safe at all?
I've never caught anything from a dog.
Humans on the other hand, had me eating antibiotics like candy when I was young & dumb :oops::ROFLMAO:

What about getting worms or infections?
You get that from the other end.

And how does a dogs saliva taste like (I imagine it tasting like the dog food he ate earlier)?
Like nothing, really. Maybe sweet depending on diet.

Dog crunchies if they ate recent, yes. Or worse, the toilet bowl :sick:

Hey guys,

I'm very new to all this, so please excuse me for asking simple and/or stupid questions.

I've never kissed a dog and until reading this thread would have never thought of doing so.

Is this safe at all? What about getting worms or infections? And how does a dogs saliva taste like (I imagine it tasting like the dog food he ate earlier)?

Looking forward to your answers!

Julia
It's very safe and feels amazing 🤤 only thing to worry about is their breathe really but just get them a denta-stick and you'll be good for a doggy makeout session ;)

It's very safe and feels amazing 🤤 only thing to worry about is their breathe really but just get them a denta-stick and you'll be good for a doggy makeout session ;)
Man, doggy makeout session sounds so good! It's a shame my boy isn't a kisser :husky_sad:

The first dog I ever swapped spit with was a friend's male Labby, about 7 months old. I was pretty drunk at the time, but not too far gone to remember it. Very nice. I only do it with dogs who I know quite well and they seem very clean, I am sensitive to their smells.

I have had a couple of my own dogs who I made out with extensively. Not my current dogs, though. My big boy just isn't into it. He's not a licker and never puts his mouth on humans at all. Too bad, because he's clean and nice. My little boy would gleefully polish my tonsils, but i don't let him because he loves to eat poop and dead things.

Back with a 10 for roggie pogs but horse ? well to me they are a bit like olives & anchovy...gotta get the recipe right every time :cautious:

I havent kiss any dog before since I dont own an dog. I guess if its your dog whom you take care and know he is hygiene and clean it wont be a big problem to let him kiss you but I would be careful if you dont know the dog well from other people since dog saliva can contain lot bacteria.

I love french kissing doggies 🥰 It is very arousing...

I always thought it's interesting to see that many people working with canines kiss them too, sometimes even french kiss them, even though they are obviously not zoosexual. 😋

Yep, do it all the time with my boy. Happy to get in touch with other owners that like this

Back