Does Anyone Kiss Their Dog

Maybe not casual encounters with dogs, but if I fell in love with a dog, or any other animal/human/extraterrestrial for that matter, I would make out with them yes.

I try to kiss her every day, but she's not a kisser so I just kiss her on the head and tell her I love her.
She's not my sexual partner though.

Kissing a dog is so erotic. It’s not a thing everyone would do, but the right dog and I’m eagerly willing to kiss or make out with him or her. It just has to a dog that’s physically attractive to me and one that licks to lick or kiss. I think the best part about kissing a dog is opening your moth and letting a larger dog’s tongue enter your moth. It tickles the back of your throat and as long as the dog is well taken care of the taste is good too. I love kissing dogs and getting licked so much.
That sounds amazing. My boy will lick my tounge if I stick it out, but he's never tried to lick inside my mouth. He loves licking every other part of my body. After we get back from running, he'll give me an entire tongue bath if I let him. Apparently he really likes the way my sweat tastes.

I pay attention to what an animal eats licks bites ect & then have to drink /lap up water to somewhat clean the mouth before I kiss em , also I dont mind being roughly licked on the face but rather since its so damn nice to swap tongue while cuddling n spooning

Don't own dogs but I've met different ones and dogs from friends and I love kissing them. Their tongues are so warm, sloppy kisses get me so horny and hard. I love being licked too, it's just so erotic to me!

i kiss my mutt on the front of his muzzle and he usually gives me the tiniest little lick back on the lips when i do! its very cute tbh

update: i may try makng out with him soon <3

Last edited by a moderator:
obviously! It's the most intimate thing I could ever think of!

I'd never do anything sexual or even hug my girl without eating her out

I absolutely love kissing dogs it's so damn sweet and cute. The best is when your around a dog who dosent really kiss or lick at all but still they end up licking you to show you that love and affection <3 ITS SO CUTE!

This just crossed my mind I was just thinking if anyone kissed there dog mouthwise and toungewise ?
I would totally make out with the dog in your pp. Reminds me of my first soulmate soo much. We would french kiss very deeply and I would suck on her tongue

Back