Does Anyone Kiss Their Dog

When I was younger I let the family dog French kiss me. That tongue in my mouth was an interesting feeling for sure

I literally kissed my dog every single day maybe not any tongue kissing but she gets lots of boops plus I kiss and chew on her ears constantly. She seems to love it because she's constantly trying to get boops and loves when I chew on her ear in fact sometimes it puts her in the mood

I have only ever kissed dogs. Never kissed a human in the romantic way (excluding welcome kisses and such) and the thought kind of grosses me out. I love kissing my dog, in fact we do that for quite long periods up until my mouth hurts since he has quite a rough tongue.
I would love to be able to stick my tongue in his mouth but I have never seen a dog into that so I have to get away with just occasionally being able to briefly lick his teeth :p if I am faster than him. I brush his teeth daily so I know he is healthy.
I even sometimes kiss him in front of audience. Most people hate that but it is the only zoo thing you can get away with publickly.
lol faster than him huh? I think it's great you're comfortable enough to do it in front of others, can I ask how people have reacted?

Yeah I love kissing my dog, every time i call him into my room onto my bed he goes right in for my mouth and tasting his tongue is bliss when it happens🐶👅🤤

I had to experience it with other guys to really understand the intimacy and that maturity helped a lot to bond better with the lady lab I live with. A girl you have to stop from licking the momet I pet her. Being able to let her have her way in private tongue to tongue while stroking her fur and caressing her body made me thankful i can return her interest.

"you kiss your dog with that mouth?"

I know a lot folks kiss their dogs but for some reason I've never gotten into it. I kiss my guy on the face, snout, head. Maybe a peck on the lips on occasion but I've seen him and other dogs eat some questionable things. Lol. So yea just not my thing really. I do find it to be cute tho when others do.

Back