Does Anyone Kiss Their Dog

I mean how do i physically like a comment? I can’t seem to work out how to 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Different on various platforms but on my mobile I click on the like button and hold for more options

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230511-202251.png
    Screenshot_20230511-202251.png
    137.1 KB · Views: 34
First kiss was from a dog I'd say. Everyone thought it was gross that I'd let the dogs lick my entire face as a kid
Same! The first kiss part, I mean. Wasn't really a kid though. She was a pretty dog, had medium length fluffy golden fur, was a mixed breed with predominantly German shepherd features. She was so aggressive! She was so intent on cleaning out my mouth, she would climb over me and push me onto my back. She was so thorough, she would actually force her snout into my mouth and her tongue was so powerful she would force it down my throat. It was such an amazing and intense experience. It turned me on instantly, I just let her keep going and came so hard all over her belly from underneath.

Yep, often and I love that so much. I never take videos cause it's not isea, but I have some sound recordings of it, just to keep an eternal memory.

My family dog when growing up loved it, my 2 current dogs only 1 will let me and the other just has no interest, witch sucks because she is the 1 I’m attracted to the most. But just like us it’s “different strokes for different folks” I guess

I'm pretty sure I kissed the first dog we had when I was growing up. That probably got me started down this path but it's been a long long while since then.

Most definitely, it's a great expression of love and connection. I could see that 'boykisser' meme template being redone....
"you're... a dogkisser, aren't you"

Back