Does Anyone Kiss Their Dog

Dogs can be great passionate kissers. Some of my best makeout sessions have been with them.. Love to hug, caress and kiss canines.

Horses, sadly, aren't usually much into kissing, although a long time ago when I was a young man I had some fun with a gelding who was an amazing kisser. His kisses tasted like sweet hay...:)

Oh god, my newfie girl is a kisser and a half! Usually after a love making session she kisses me passionately! I'm talking about kissing me 3-8 minutes in a row, nonstop! It is hot as hell, despite her often causing my mouth to be sore due to all the friction. It doesn't matter, because it makes her very happy to do so, as well as me!

Last edited:
Kissing a dog is so erotic. It’s not a thing everyone would do, but the right dog and I’m eagerly willing to kiss or make out with him or her. It just has to a dog that’s physically attractive to me and one that licks to lick or kiss. I think the best part about kissing a dog is opening your moth and letting a larger dog’s tongue enter your moth. It tickles the back of your throat and as long as the dog is well taken care of the taste is good too. I love kissing dogs and getting licked so much.

Back