Does anyone else have a paw fetish???

Raytonix

BANNED
Okay hear me out, I’m really new to bonding with like minded people so I never get to voice any of my thoughts or questions on zoo in the general public.

BUT I think I have a paw fetish…. Is this a thing or am I going mental?
I find myself always looking at every dogs paws first and seeing if I find them attractive, and if I get the opportunity on my own when no one’s looking I will ALWAYS smell them, I love the smell of dog paws.

As I said, do go easy, I’m new here and really starting to enjoy having a community of people just like me to talk to but I still feel like this one is an odd one.

So, anyone else??

Attachments

• 33779526-C6E1-4BC1-9394-4CB7FE9918BA.jpeg
    33779526-C6E1-4BC1-9394-4CB7FE9918BA.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 118
I love paws....I enjoy kissing them....yes they look sexy to me too. I love to snuggle with a dog... and the paws on either side of my neck...it is a wonderful feeling,.i look at every dog in parts... first look for the sheath....(love that too)
Then look at the paws.....very sexy pose with a dog laying on the floor....their sheath exposed...front paws stretched out...I’m big on kissing front paws...

Okay hear me out, I’m really new to bonding with like minded people so I never get to voice any of my thoughts or questions on zoo in the general public.

I find myself always looking at every dogs paws first and seeing if I find them attractive, and if I get the opportunity on my own when no one’s looking I will ALWAYS smell them, I love the smell of dog paws.

As I said, do go easy, I’m new here and really starting to enjoy having a community of people just like me to talk to but I still feel like this one is an odd one.

So, anyone else??
If anyone on this site calls any fetish that isn't hurting anyone, "odd," they don't belong on this site. No, you're not "mental."

I look at paws for different reasons. I love paws. cat paws, dog paws whatever. But I'm not attracted to them. I tend to look at paws to base how well a dog has been raised and bred. Are the nails short? long nails cause an uneven gait and put pressure on joints and splay toes causing nerve issues.
I look to see how well the paws are put together. pit bulls, bulldogs and german shepherds have an issue with flipper feet when poorly bred. toes should be together and shorter rather than longer. I also look to see if a dog, claiming to be purebred, is actually purebred and well bred. Breeds like Huskies, Doberman, actual Pit Bull Terriers and labs have a distinct shape to their paws. If the paws don;t meet the correct shape, the dog has poor health and will suffer from a multitude of issues as it ages.

I love paws! I just posted in another thread about smelling them lol. I never really thought of it as a fetish though. :unsure:

So, anyone else??
Don't feel shy about your likes 😘

Definitely. I don't know if it's a 'fetish' but I LOVE cat and dog paws, and definitley have a fetish for human feet.

Back