Does any family member know

So first off you do not need to anwser this is for those who want to and do not care if people find out...

So do an of your family members know about you and animals, how did they find out, are they ok with it or at least not shunning you, and have they gotten into it too with you or with out... as for me I do not think any off my family knows

So first off you do not need to anwser this is for those who want to and do not care if people find out...

So do an of your family members know about you and animals, how did they find out, are they ok with it or at least not shunning you, and have they gotten into it too with you or with out... as for me I do not think any off my family knows
My sister! And I know about her. Made a post about it recently.

DM me if. And yes one knows

How do you think they know
I don't get any questions anymore, like when i'm going to get a wife or enter another relationship. Those questions stopped coming like a decade ago. At the time it was already all day all zoo for me, so i think at least someone noticed.

My sister knows. I had no interest in dogs sexually, before it happened, but one day while I was in my sister's room crossdressing in her clothes I had gotten down on all fours for another reason and was mounted by her horny male dog who started humping. I didn't understand what he was trying to do, but since I was wearing her short skirt and thong panties, he ended up being able to get inside my asshole then started fucking me hard. I was in shock and didn't move right away, then it started feeling good to me, so I let him keep going, not knowing about dogs having a knot on their cock. We ended up ass to ass knotted and I couldn't get him out of me. She gets home early that day and goes right to her room and finds me wearing her clothes without permission and being a bitch for her dog. At first she was mad about me wearing her clothes and was thinking I had gotten dressed like I was to get fucked and had pulled him up on my back and forced him to fuck me somehow. After I apologized about wearing her clothes and explained to her what had happened with her dog and begged her not to tell anyone. She calmed down after finding out her dog having mounted me and it basically being a rape I hadn't want to happen. She stayed with me until he was finished explaining about dogs having a knot and had lots of questions for me. After he pulled out, she made sure that I was okay and she saw the front of her panties that I was wearing were soaked. She mentioned however it started, it looked like I had enjoyed it and mentioned since it was my first experience with sex that I had lost my virginity to her male dog. She ended up being okay with my crossdressing as long as I had her permission and let me have some of her clothes to keep. I got good feelings from what happened that first time with her dog, so I ended up dressing in her clothes and letting her dog fuck me many times after that first time. She never told anyone what happened as far as I know. She never acted like she was into dogs, so don't think she would do anything like that. I don't know how much my sister knows. She had seen only me with her dog the first time it happened, so she might think that was that was the one and only time it ever happened, and not now that it happened several times after that first time.

Back