• there okish

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • no i dont like

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • unsure

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
They look kinda scary...
Not my definition of a home pet - more of a guardian ....
IMHO, GSD on the other hand, fits perfectly to both definitions

There is a female doberman that sometimes roams free in my neighborhood. Absolutely magnificent looking girl. Huge cookie, she might be in heat. Since she is not mine I will admire from a distance, but would like to make friends.

In my top five for sure. The boys are sexy as fuck, strong, smart, and loyal, not to mention rather trustworthy and reliable as far as breeds like that go.

Definitely a future dog for me.

Back in the AOL days (mid 90’s) , the first pic anyone ever sent me was of a Doberman getting a bj from a very attractive woman. I remember it taking about 10 min to download 🤣

As you can tell from my avatar, I'm definitely in the 'hot as fuck' category. Any owners in Northern CA with male Dobies who might be willing to share?

Are they anyone who just loves certain dogs like the sexy Dobermans male or female, they make me rock hard even when I see them out and about, these are my fav photos of dobbies, pure sexy
Oh definitely, you can count me as one of them.🖐️ They're just such an amazing breed. Healthy and beautiful.

Back