Do you workout/have fitness goals?

Do you workout/have fitness goals?

• I workout, have fitness Goal.

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • Don't workout, have a fitness goal.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • I workout, don't have a fitness goal.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Don't workout, don't have a fitness goal.

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters

justaguy99

Tourist
Just curious who here likes to workout! If you have fiteness goals, things you strive for, what you like to do/how you like to workout!

I workout + goals - in month i have half-marathon, apart from that i lift (amature olympic weightlifting i dont compete) and i plan to ride some bike in future. I enjoy feeling healthy ;)

No. I sit on my ass in front of my computer when I'm not at work. Have never worked out in my life beyond gym class in school and have no intention to.

I luv working out…. Maybe not like …. “The gym”…. But I am very active outdoors… an do ballet classes when I can!🥰🩰
Hell yea, man. I like to lift weights but ballet has always sounded fun. When I get hotter I wanna try some introductory ones. I've heard its a great workout!

I workout + goals - in month i have half-marathon, apart from that i lift (amature olympic weightlifting i dont compete) and i plan to ride some bike in future. I enjoy feeling healthy ;)
That's awesome, dude! I got into power lifting around 2020 before the world exploded. Then I had 2 should surgeries over the next year, and now that I'm all good there, I have a messed up knee. Soooo I'm looking forward to getting right as rain and then getting back at it

I used to work out every day, but life got me and I work so much now... 😔
Ah damn man that super sucks! I get that, it's not easy staying positive. All I can really say is that working out helps your mood? I understand it's a lot harder than saying "just do it". Hope you're alright.

Ah damn man that super sucks! I get that, it's not easy staying positive. All I can really say is that working out helps your mood? I understand it's a lot harder than saying "just do it". Hope you're alright.
Yea I'm good, didnt mean to make it sound like it's all bad lol. I just work a lot, I dont have much time for working out anymore it seems.

519hJNfqZBL._AC_SY580_.jpg

I used to be a bit of a gym rat. I used to work out not only at home but also at the local gym as well. But I've gotten considerably lazy in the past 5 or so years. I probably should start up again though, if nothing else for my health. Not that I'm obese or anything, just a little floofy. 😉

No. I sit on my ass in front of my computer when I'm not at work. Have never worked out in my life beyond gym class in school and have no intention to.
Mmmhmm…an interesting piece to the dartel puzzle. Things are starting to make sense.

Back