Do you think Animal sex toys are a stepping stone for some?

Heyhey,

This just came to mind after watching many people get knotted using dog dick dildos and riding horse cock toys, do you think for some if not many of these people posting their videos have wanted to actually have a go with the real deal due to their toys?

I for one would definitely think atleast a decent percentage gets the thought, as it happened to me with my first knotty dildo.

I'd love to discuss what people think about it!
(Also my bad if it's the wrong section, if there is a better section for this post let me know!)

Heyhey,

This just came to mind after watching many people get knotted using dog dick dildos and riding horse cock toys, do you think for some if not many of these people posting their videos have wanted to actually have a go with the real deal due to their toys?

I for one would definitely think atleast a decent percentage gets the thought, as it happened to me with my first knotty dildo.

I'd love to discuss what people think about it!
(Also my bad if it's the wrong section, if there is a better section for this post let me know!)
I seen that with lots of cam models using dog, horse dildos and tentacles, so I will agree with you on that just wish I could just ask them about it.

Back