do you make out with your lover

do you make out with your lover

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeees, of course! My mare love kissing ? But her language is big. My whole face is licking

It's one of the best things that I absolutely love about our relationship. From the very first kiss on our blind date- met at his house and before I even got in the door, he took me in his arms and gave me a deep, long, passion filled kiss that gave me goose bumps all over, instantly set my pussy on fire and left me breathless. Seventeen years later his kisses still have the same effect on me.

I love making out with my Newfie girl. I used to make out with my little mutt mix all the time, but has since stopped because 1) She doesn't know when and when not to kiss, she'll kiss strangers and guests which is annoying. 2) she licks literally everything. Floor, couch, bed, her ass, the walls, everything!

Last edited:
of course I make out it is a great feeling but he simply does not know when to stop like he comes at my room in the night cries at the edge of my bed until I put him on my it and then he just licks my face until I make out with him and every time I get too close to his face he tries to lick my mouth but that is the extent of our sexual relationship as he is just a 15 pound Pomeranian.

I love making out with my Newfie girl. I used to make out with my Shiba Inu mix all the time, but has since stopped because 1) She doesn't know when and when not to kiss, she'll kiss strangers and guests which is annoying. 2) she licks literally everything. Floor, couch, bed, her ass, the walls, everything!
Hey if you don't lick it, you could be missing out on an amazing taste, maybe you should try licking the wall too, it might taste like strawberries... Well ok it probably won't, but if you don't lick it how will you know. :gsd_laughing:

Doggy kisses are the best, they have just the right tool for the job. It does help to ensure you canine has good oral hygiene though. A nice raw hide or hard biscuit that you've gotta nor on to eat to get those toothy pegs clean and sparkly is great for their health as well as giving them a fresh mouth for smooching. Nothing to hard though, broken teeth are no fun for anyone.

Back