Do you like the smell of wet dog?

Do you like the smell of wet dog?

• Yes

• No

• On the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Personally I am a fan. I never got why people always hated it but then maybe I'm a little different because I like like dogs. So wanted to know what y'alls opinions were.

I'm on the fence. Kinda depends. I had a GS/wolf/husky cross that had his own scent that was nothing like the typical dog smell, and I totally loved it.

My boy now is actually the nephew of my earlier GSD, but smells much different, but then again, he loves finding the nastiest of nasty mud puddles to lay in so that may have something to do with me finding his wet dog smell not so pleasant.

I personally love it. Makes me feel warm inside. I don't like the smell of humans much, or most other animals. But i love the smell of dogs, and of wet dogs.

A resounding "hell to the YES"! Easily one of my favorite animal musks. That subtle yet sharp, yeasty, slightly parmesan-cheesey smell of wet dog. One of the first traits about them I fell in love with. Heck I even love it's after-scent, how it morphs a bit into something new when you take your nose out of his fur, breathe air, mix it and oxidize in your nostrils. Yeah, I'm an olfactophile for a reason!

Back