Do you let your animal smell your grool/ovulation discharges?

This is one of the main reasons we got into experimenting with Mat our dog, I've always told my wife her scent makes me so horny, and we're sure Mat thinks the same when she's around her days, being near her zone or panties just drives him crazy, we really enjoy teasing him with scents from different clothing and even undress while he's on the room so he can search for himself that sweet aroma.

I do sometimes let my dog lick my grool especially when ovulating. There is something erotic in letting the dog know I am in heat ready for breeding and fertilization. I always spread my legs and let all the goodies drip
That is só sexy that you let him lick your grool esp when ovulating! But why don’t you let him lick all the time?

This is one of the main reasons we got into experimenting with Mat our dog, I've always told my wife her scent makes me so horny, and we're sure Mat thinks the same when she's around her days, being near her zone or panties just drives him crazy, we really enjoy teasing him with scents from different clothing and even undress while he's on the room so he can search for himself that sweet aroma.
I bet when she’s undressed he just runs up to her wanting that pussy!!! They can get really só excited ánd horny for the smells our pussies causes!!!

Last edited:
I let our dogs smell me all the time I can!!! I also leave my dirty stuff out for them to get my scents. Also I’ll remove my socks and let them smell them and then marvel in just how much they really like it esp after a long day!!! Come my bras off I let them smell the sweat my armpits left there again I marvel in how they just like it. Then its my pannies time and oh good grief they go crazy!!! I also spread my legs then or any other time after getting home and getting naked. They really love my grool when I’m ovulating. Also when its near my period ánd while having my period!!! But I love letting them have it. I’m just scared for my husband to ever find it out!!! He will prolly punch me in the face with his fist!!!

He always cleans me up, I wouldn't put it past Max to know when I'm best to breed too.
I lóve he cleans you up too. Not much better than all thát! I lóve how caring óúr dogs are too that way álways cleaning me up! Max sure knows when your best to breed!!! Our dogs know when I’m best to breed too even tho they just want mé áll the time!!! Só looking forward to my lunchbreak now so I can go home and enjoy them on me while I’m lied back on a couch for that hour break!!! Mmm

Yes of course and éven days before our periods start they are more horny!!!
umm just going to chuck this in as a male that has gone through IVF with an EX that had problems falling pregnant,,
ovulation happens about two weeks before your period.
A period happens about ever 28 days when the uterus lining has built up, If there is no fertilized egg attached then the uterus lining breaks down and women gets their period, discharging part of the uterus wall and starting the cycle again.
if you take the time to mark this out on a calendar you'll find this is the time you seek more sex and are a lot wetter (or in your heat cycle) .
Along with your period cycle sex/orgasms actually helps with and cramps and pain along with the shedding of the built up uterus lining.

Back