• Feburary 1st Update on the Zoo Community & Status of Zooville.org. Click Here!

Do you have others kinks?

Labraguy5

Citizen of Zooville
I'm not currently active with humans, but I like the idea of being edged or even over-stimulation at the hands of a bottom guy. And murrsuits, all three combined would be pretty hot.

ScotExotic

Citizen of Zooville
I'm not currently active with humans, but I like the idea of being edged or even over-stimulation at the hands of a bottom guy. And murrsuits, all three combined would be pretty hot.

If they could make murrsuits more form fitting, I could consider it. But theyre just too bulky and goofy looking to me.

Labraguy5

Citizen of Zooville
If they could make murrsuits more form fitting, I could consider it. But theyre just too bulky and goofy looking to me.
I agree, the digitigrade ones with all the padding look too much, plus it's harder to reach the important areas around the crotch and rear :LOL:.
I've seen thin fitted ones but I've forgotten the name of them, I did make my own from a fur onesie and it feels pretty good, just minus the head and paws obviously.

ScotExotic

Citizen of Zooville
I agree, the digitigrade ones with all the padding look too much, plus it's harder to reach the important areas around the crotch and rear :LOL:.
I've seen thin fitted ones but I've forgotten the name of them, I did make my own from a fur onesie and it feels pretty good, just minus the head and paws obviously.

Someone made a good tumblr about this: Realistic Fursuits - I'd like to see suits with more realistic... (tumblr.com)
And reddit post: Interest check: fitted fursuits and streams. : fursuitsex (reddit.com)

But the fitted ones Ive seen are just fursuits, not murrsuits. We need fitted murrsuits with less toonish features. Smaller form fitting heads, more realism. That would be really enjoyable.

Getting closer

691db68a5a00d02759dd5548f24900fb.jpg
tumblr_inline_mveqdkI3JZ1qm28e7.png
tumblr_inline_mveqguS6jX1qm28e7.jpg

DinoRawr

Tourist
Some of mine that I can think of off hand:
  • Oviposition/egg laying (in case my pfp, my sig, and the fact that I own the Oviposition group don't clue you in on that one). The bigger the egg, the better, unless the egg is like the size of the animal's entire body. I just love seeing the hole stretch wide open.
  • Cloacas
  • Gaping/prolapsed holes
  • Anal, as long as it's all clean in there
  • Pegging
  • Edging
  • Happy sex
  • Eager/pleasured expressions (call me vanilla there, but that REALLY turns me on)
  • Big toys
  • Fingering/fisting
  • Prostate milking
  • Hole stretching, but causing little to no pain
  • Size play
  • Genital piercings. I don't have any and I doubt I'll ever get one, but they do sometimes get me turned on, including the idea of having one myself.
  • Rimming/cunnilingus/cloacalingus

Last edited:

Funmerz

Lurker
Slutty girls!
The more partners she's had, and the less well she knows them, the hotter it is.
Used to have a friend who would go to conventions and stuff and fuck 6-10 different guys over the course of the weekend, sometimes within hours of meeting them. Loved that.

Scrusible

Tourist
More taboo than zoo. I’m like watching castrations. Human or animal. Feel free to delete if this is too strong of a subject

knotyourdog

Tourist
Murrsuits
Domination
Restraint & Rope
Degrading/brat taming
Choaking
Anal play
Twinks
Watching/ cucking
Edgeing
Knotting of course

Last edited:

pupwhoshaggedme

Citizen of Zooville
I am all about the feet and bulges :3 nothing turns me on more than teasing and worshipping a nice bulge through underwear :3

KnottyNyxx

Tourist
Aside from the obvious...

D/s (I am a switch but lean toward the sub side)
DD/lg
incest play (Never done RL but the idea is a turn on)
age play
light bondage
light s&m
consensual/mutual rough sex
dub-con (playtime)
Non-con (playtime)
humiliation & degradation
double penetration
triple penetration
insertion play
impact play
voyeurism
exhibitionism

Danny Drake

Tourist
Hmm, so many to mention... Let's see in my life's timeline order cock sucking/frotting (as a teen), eating large labia pussies, panties, upskirt, female squirting, watersports, panties, oily cocks, huge cum loads, wearing/wetting panties, dolls, diapers, wetting diapers, and finally bestiality. Funny thing is, I think I'm starting at the beginning again! ;)