Do you have a zoo lover radar?

badnewsblack

Tourist
One thing about this fetish/lifestyle is everyone lurks in the shadows. Unless your on a website like this one you’d never know who shares the same desires…

Although some of us can read the signs. Even if it’s the smallest hint buried deep in the fine print. That gut feeling you get when you just know something without obvious proof. It’s like a zoo radar.

Do any of you have a zoo radar? Can you tell if someone likes their animal companions or LIKES their animal companions? If you catch my drift.

Attachments

• 8948C376-FF33-4AB6-A2AE-487F575A3EF2.jpeg
    8948C376-FF33-4AB6-A2AE-487F575A3EF2.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 39
I am sure I drop little hints…the fine print as you say…but no one has ever approached me in real. My hints must be either not noticed, or not enough for someone to feel sure enough to say anything

I am sure I drop little hints…the fine print as you say…but no one has ever approached me in real. My hints must be either not noticed, or not enough for someone to feel sure enough to say anything
Or they are not completely comfortable bringing the topic up.

I have met a couple of people I suspected, but it's not easy to confirm and in those instances I didn't ask. After being zoo for so long I wonder sometimes if people pick up on it from me.

That and because it's not talked about, therefore not openly excepted by society. I think if all true zoo lovers openly spoke, I think it would be a sizeable amount of the population.
Goes back to our “puritan”. Beliefs that all sex is a sin if it is done outside of marriage!! I believe that if it feels good to all then how can it be wrong!!! But that is just my opinion.

Goes back to our “puritan”. Beliefs that all sex is a sin if it is done outside of marriage!! I believe that if it feels good to all then how can it be wrong!!! But that is just my opinion.
I think generations going forward it will start being more predominant. People will start being outspoken more and may even start seeing zoo pride parades. Of course that will take a lot of courage.

Back