Do you have a preference for body type on a dog?

I find big, strong breeds like Rottweilers, Dobermans, German Shepards, the hottest. I think I like "tough" looking dogs because of how unfuckwithable I feel when walking him. Similar to liking bad boys because of how cool as well as safe you feel when dating them, lol.

I’m a sucker for smaller breeds skinny with a nice muscle tone brown short hair. must have a dark coloured pussy just writing this makes me hard 🤤

And my males tall well built and fit black or brown in colour don’t have to be hung but must have a good size knot

I like muscular dogs but toned ,not too thin or too obesity, same with horses , average size , their confirmation do count and not be out of proportion.

I am a really big fan of short-haired working breeds that are nicely toned and see a good balance of exercise and food. Labs, Weimaraners, Dobermans, Pointers, they are all sexy as fuck to me. These breeds specifically have such nice, pert butts and cookies to look at, among other things. Long haired dogs, toy breed dogs, and the giant breeds don’t do as much for me. I am a total Lab guy at heart, and is probably the breed of dog I am most drawn to, though I’m sure everyone has their bias/preferences. 😉

I like the slim girls like a Dalmatian or the sportier once like gsd or Malis. Basicly the more agile races that don't have a short nose and look a bit more primitive type. But not too slim like Salukis or Greyhound.

Of course I have preferences. Doggo must be bigger or at least same size like me. Wolf looking type (german shepherd is perfect) or bit muscular with short fur. Big strong paws ad well.

Meg

i love short fur, big muscular dogs! and even better if they are "scary", for example; cane corsos :)

1712805911559.png

i dont actually think they are scary, but a lot of people think so i used that word to describe them :eek: but they are super beautiful and have visually appealing bodys ^^

Back