Do you find women more attractive if they are into zoophilia?

If a woman confides her zoo preferences to me, I'd keep them a secret, but probably never tell her anything about my own fantasies. Not sure why, I'm probably just not ready to trust anyone like that.

If a woman confides her zoo preferences to me, I'd keep them a secret, but probably never tell her anything about my own fantasies. Not sure why, I'm probably just not ready to trust anyone like that.
Damn, that’s rough. Good way to guarantee you never get hurt, though.

After many years of casual friendship I realized a woman friend was into the lifestyle.
Nothing was ever discussed with her but it made me more curious. I had more real conversations
with her about life. I asked questions and received interesting answers. I realized she was a very
interesting and attractive woman because of this. Attractive woman because of her stance on all
things in life.

After many years of casual friendship I realized a woman friend was into the lifestyle.
Nothing was ever discussed with her but it made me more curious. I had more real conversations
with her about life. I asked questions and received interesting answers. I realized she was a very
interesting and attractive woman because of this. Attractive woman because of her stance on all
things in life.
I do hope you had some fun...

Back