Do you find women more attractive if they are into zoophilia?

Nice to hear that we are more attractive (with our kinks) in mens eyes.❤️‍🔥 But every woman have unique fantasies. The catch is you guys have to discover, you have to keep us comfortable and safe to fully reveal our secrets. 😘

Meg

Very much so and has for many years. The amount of conversations that lead to it usually via my presence on other kink forums.
Its an instant spark if they probe beasty/ K9 matters and they automatically go to the front of the queue.

Hi all, i'm completely newbie here and what can i say is that i'm not a man into zoophilia but i'm completely overexcited to watch women doing this, if my girlfriend could do this in front of me, and take extreme pleasure in doing it, I would be crazy with excitement
yep same here. Just watching would be insanely hot

I have a slightly related question -- hope it doesn't overstep the point of the thread, but: does anyone feel like people that aren't into zoo are inherently less attractive?

If you are? Unbelievable attractive. If you aren't, obviously still attractive, but I feel like I'd be missing out on part of my sexuality.

I have a slightly related question -- hope it doesn't overstep the point of the thread, but: does anyone feel like people that aren't into zoo are inherently less attractive?

If you are? Unbelievable attractive. If you aren't, obviously still attractive, but I feel like I'd be missing out on part of my sexuality.
I'd have to say yes...

Being zoo definitely adds something significant

Back