Do you ride the horse(s) you mate with?

• Yes, I ride my horse(s) bareback only

• Yes, I ride horseback(s) (with saddle) only

• Yes, I ride both bareback and horseback

• No, I do not ride my horse(s) at all

Results are only viewable after voting.

ezhrse

Tourist
Over the years I have noticed that for some reason or another, some horselovers do not ride their horses at all. Would be interesting to see how many are riders and have felt the power and strength of a horse between their legs...:)

I know this question doesn't really apply to me (so I didn't vote), but I would love to ride, had I horses to do so with. I liked riding when I did so a few years back, but I haven't gotten to more recently. It was very lovely and memorable. I rode with a saddle, though. ;)

Growing up I rode horses both bareback and with saddles constantly. I have not rode in some time sadly, but it is something I would like to do again.

I love riding my horse! That is about the only thing we can extensively do together considering he's gelded and in public boarding so it makes it tough to get much privacy together

Since 2003 - 2016 did ride horses, showjumping etc but since 2017 can't ride due to Lumbar Spondylosis injury 😭

great feeling having a horse between one's leg and the movement of horse and rider...of course, riding bareback gives the greatest pleasure... with cock against the withers and one's ass in alignment with the horse's ass.....riding naked even gives even horse pleasure than that....feel like a centaur...half man...half horse. 🐎 :love: 🧑‍🌾

I've been riding horses for years, only recently the traditional way on their backs haha. But really I've been on one good ride so far, it was about 5 hours. We got lost it got dark but it was a lot of fun

Back