Do You Ever Cry From Being Discriminated As A Zoo

No plus i dont understand why? Who cares what they say live your life... its really better though that its not accepted realistically. Cuz even if a movement were to happen you will always have people who put it in the same category as pedophilia and will probably wanna hurt or kill you.

Oh yeah, You totally can. Not even by staying here, I have taken a break for about 2 years and have just been wondering how is it that no one realizes I'm a zoo. I mean it's so obvious when You look at my future plans. Then it hit me that even though I take it for granted that there are zoos basically everywhere, just a low percentage, normal people usually have no idea and treat it like something exotic that would never happen around them. They just don't want to even think about such a possibility until someone is actually caught or comes out. I have heard maybe 6 jokes about us in my entire life (not counting the internet and I have no IRL zoo friends).

Answering the question: no, never. If I don't want the prosecution I can just stop reading what those idiots want to say. If I went public it might have been different.

Last edited by a moderator:
i only feel trapped
Duuuuuude. Same. For me it's more the being surrounded by people and loved, but still feeling alone because no one truly knows knows me. It's like being in the closet all over again, but no way out.

Well, I guess I'm an oddball here.

I did cry once, but I also had a lot of other shit going on in my life at the time. I'd just had so much bottled up for years and years, and the fact that I couldn't trust or confide in anyone only made those negative emotions grow heavier. So I finally just let it all out. I feel better now though. It's like shedding off old skin and fitting into a tighter, much thicker one: It doesn't get to me as much anymore.

I think I just needed to empty the bottle.

I never allow myself to become such a victim.
My journey is mine and no one else's business.
Their opinion of me is none of my business.
I continue ^_^

I have when I was younger because I felt no one would ever understand me. All I ever heard was people that have sex with animals are bad people and rapists. That made me think that if anyone ever found out then I would be lumped into the category of bad people. This really bothered me because I knew I wasn't a bad person. I would never hurt anyone and my biggest fear was to be misunderstood.

Now that I'm older, I realize it doesn't matter what people think. But most importantly if anyone did find out that I am a zoo I don't think they would lump me in with the bad perception of bestiality. People notice and make remarks about how much I care about and love dogs and how well I understand and communicate with them, and how I make friends with every dog I meet. Everyone knows dogs are my life, at this point I don't think anyone would be surprised honestly lol

Last edited:
No, I have not. But I cried for different reasons connected to being a zoo, such is that the lifespan of the loved one is unfairly short...

No, I never cry about it. So many things in life are unfair, if I were to cry over every one of them... 🙄

It does entertain me, though, when people start ranting about zoophilia out of nowhere, unprovoked. People tend to be projecting when they behave like that. So I let them blow off steam, thinking by myself: You're probably more into it than you pretend to be right now. Just trying waaaay too hard to come across as someone who condemns it.

Nope, people can think what they want about the lifestyle I choose to live and it had little effect on me. Yea it would be nice to be accepted by the general population so I wouldn’t have to hide the love I have for my partner, but it’s not accepted and most likely won’t be for a very long time. So I’m going to keep living the secretive life that I have been for so long 🤙🏻

Back