Do you enjoy talking to other zoos?

DaddyDomDog

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Generally I haven't enjoyed talking to other zoos as many are preoccupied with the sexual aspect of the experience. That's not to say I am not without kinks and fetishes but I do think deep down its more than just an experience for me.

Yup. I talk to ones in my group daily.
Anyone preoccupied with the sexual aspects only, are not true zoos. In my eyes anyway. But who am I?

Anyone preoccupied with the sexual aspects only, are not true zoos. In my eyes anyway. But who am I?
I hate getting into "true zoo" debates because it sounds like "no true scotsman" to me and just is gatekeepy. But yeah I definitely think there are some who call themselves zoos who are more interested in sex than anything. Obviously not all are like this I met some good people so far on this site.

It depends on the zoo. Just like any other human-human interaction, there needs to be common interests, and preferably more than just about sex with animals. For example, I want to find friends that we can talk about video games and movies, fantasy stuff (esp. pen-and-paper RPGs), technology, programming, dog sex, etc. Lots of common interests that happen to include sex, rather than sex being the only sole topic.

It depends on the zoo. Just like any other human-human interaction, there needs to be common interests, and preferably more than just about sex with animals. For example, I want to find friends that we can talk about video games and movies, fantasy stuff (esp. pen-and-paper RPGs), technology, programming, dog sex, etc. Lots of common interests that happen to include sex, rather than sex being the only sole topic.
I definitely would be down to talk this sort of stuff if ever you are interested

I hate getting into "true zoo" debates because it sounds like "no true scotsman" to me and just is gatekeepy. But yeah I definitely think there are some who call themselves zoos who are more interested in sex than anything. Obviously not all are like this I met some good people so far on this site.
You are going to be looking really hard. Anyone that been living this way for an extended period of time have what they see it as set in stone. We’re out there, just hard to find.

You are going to be looking really hard. Anyone that been living this way for an extended period of time have what they see it as set in stone. We’re out there, just hard to find.
Thanks. Yeah I don't mind talking to sexual people either just I would like a good balance.

Respect the animal involved in sex act thats what a true zoo is. Am i right?

Love above lust their needs/wants is what makes them happy matters mainly.

Beyond that make sure their lives are as rich as possible

Last edited:
I enjoy talking to people here bit not just because of the zoo aspect it's just nice to be able to talk freely and if the topic comes up then great but I don't mind even if it doesn't come up. This is a place where we can all be open and not have to hide parts of ourselves

I enjoy talking to people here bit not just because of the zoo aspect it's just nice to be able to talk freely and if the topic comes up then great but I don't mind even if it doesn't come up. This is a place where we can all be open and not have to hide parts of ourselves
Yeah I like that. Like I don't blame people for being quick to the draw on a forum that is highly sexual. But it is still a forum and like anywhere you gotta diversify your topics once in a while.

That’s true . It is nice being free to talk instead of holding it in all time. I talked awhile this morning with a woman and it didn’t come up. Just pleasant conversation

Generally I haven't enjoyed talking to other zoos as many are preoccupied with the sexual aspect of the experience. That's not to say I am not without kinks and fetishes but I do think deep down its more than just an experience for me.
No offense, but this is a rather stupid question. Of course we are enjoy talking with other zoos.

Do I like talking to zoos? Sure. I have found a few like-minded people over the years and it was good to share.

Do I like talking to most people who lurk these forums? Not so much. People constantly seeking something, especially my dog, gets tiring. Those people have no idea what it feels like to be me and I have almost zero in common with them.

There's nothing wrong with being new to this. Over 40 years ago, that was me. There was nobody for me to ask and no internet content to watch. I needed to make it work myself. That doesn't make me better, rather it makes it hard for me to relate to people who want something.

Back