Do you and your animal lover kiss/make-out?

Kissing and making out is one of my favorite things to do and see!! Ugh I wish there were more content out there, but luckily it’s one of those things that even non-zoos will sometimes engage in either by accident or just because they don’t care and love their dog. My gf is more about the bodily licks, which I am too, but I’m equally as obsessed with having a make out session with a good looking dog

My feline lover and I kiss quite often. Passionately, but not too deeply. I awoke to her cute little tongue against my cheek this morning.

is this a thing all dogs do? both my late boy and girl are like that... both liked being deep in my mouth, but me trying to return the favor was met with "nope, thanks". the boy did let me lick around his fangs so i did at least that... the girl doesn't let me in her mouth at all, i do like sort of sucking on her tongue tho.

Yeah, my girl is the same! She loves to eagerly lick out every millimeter of my mouth until it's sore. But heaven help if I try to lick in her mouth. That's where she stops and looks at me like, "what the fuck is wrong with you? Don't you have any manners?". But I am kindly allowed to lick her tongue inside my mouth or meeting in the middle, as long as I stay outside her mouth.

A paper I found suggests that, between dogs, this is (mostly unidirectional) submissive behavior without being an expression of fear (https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/95da/5542ea2d1fc543cada62782f1c6ebb0b5232.pdf; p. 14 + 22).
Another paper states that "it is unquestionable that licking is one of the leading maternal behaviours that may further affect the puppies’ behaviours and the interactions in their environments" (https://doi.org/10.1080/23144599.2019.1641899; p. 24) so I think it could play a big social role in dogs.

I am really turned on by horses mouths...love the bits and foamy mouths...
So licking their mouths is really high on my list...I love kissing horses!
It seems that mares will like this more than geldings...some don’t like it at all, but sometimes I can just share breath, and kiss them often...Really with horses I just can’t seem to get close enough...love the smell of their soft noses...kissing their ears and mane. I do not have a mate so that is all I can do these days.
They do not have bad breath...mouths taste like hay.
Sometimes I get too worked up and have to take a break...or I will show.
It seems to me horses can smell me getting turned on...and act even more provocative....

My girl is not a big face kisser, but she licks other parts of me a lot. My hands especially, and of course other things after we get done making love. Sometimes if I’m doing a really good job she will tell me with face kisses, but usually just a few. She doesn’t make out for long periods of time like other people’s partners.

Me and my K9 companion/lover kiss all the time. It’s not just a sexual kissing for us it’s a romantic thing for us. We kiss/make-out when we make love, we kiss when we cuddle in bed at nigh or watch a movie, and we kiss whenever just to let the other know I love you.😘
That is a perfect way of seeing it 🤗🙏🏻 And it is a very romantic thing 🥰

Back