Do you and your animal lover kiss/make-out?

I know I definitely love kissing my dogs!
My newfie gives very wet and sloppy kisses. While my mutt mix absolutely loves kissing, you don't have to ask for it, she demands it! It's kind of annoying when I have non-zoo guests over though. :/
I sound like your dog :LOL::LOL:

Sometimes, but only when I'm really in the mood. Most of the time I'm put off by the thought of what that tongue has touched, during walks or even his breakfast. But when I know its clean and I'm in the right mood, its very nice, he can be a good kisser. Its clear he really loves it, he keeps wanting to kiss. He knows not to do it when others are around, but whenever we're alone, he will try/ask.

Yes, I often share kisses with my boys. First thing after waking up and either after or during sex are my favourite. However they sometime's want kisses at any old time and as long as we're not out and about I'll stop what I'm doing so we can make out. But what ever the time, I do love kissing them. Their big tongues in my mouth? It feels so right

Yes, I often share kisses with my boys. First thing after waking up and either after or during sex are my favourite. However they sometime's want kisses at any old time and as long as we're not out and about I'll stop what I'm doing so we can make out. But what ever the time, I do love kissing them. Their big tongues in my mouth? It feels so right
Would love to see a vid of that ❤

Yes, daily and deep. :gsd_love: I absolutely love the dog tongue in my mouth. I would love to put my tongue in his mouth, but he does not allow me to do that.
Ha! My newfie girl is the same way. She loves kissing me, especially after sex. She's been known to kiss me for 4-8 minutes straight (timed), but as soon as I try to stick my tongue in her mouth she's like, "Umm... what the hell do you think you're doing??" Lol

Yes, daily and deep. :gsd_love: I absolutely love the dog tongue in my mouth. I would love to put my tongue in his mouth, but he does not allow me to do that.
Ha! My newfie girl is the same way. She loves kissing me, especially after sex. She's been known to kiss me for 4-8 minutes straight (timed), but as soon as I try to stick my tongue in her mouth she's like, "Umm... what the hell do you think you're doing??" Lol
is this a thing all dogs do? both my late boy and girl are like that... both liked being deep in my mouth, but me trying to return the favor was met with "nope, thanks". the boy did let me lick around his fangs so i did at least that... the girl doesn't let me in her mouth at all, i do like sort of sucking on her tongue tho.

I love kissing my horse full on the mouth while gently holding his face. I feel oh-so-close to him when I do, and it's also a turnon for me.
If his tongue slips into my mouth, so, SO much the better.
I have to believe he loves the affection, of course. I am under no illusion that it's a turnon for him. I've seen no evidence of that.

I'll have to add something. While I love her kisses and the way she dives her tongue inside my mouth; I definitely hate the soreness 1 or 2 days after. I keep removing pieces of skin from my mouth.

Makes drinking hot things a bit challenging. But it won't stop me from enjoying her kisses. It is very relaxing for me. ( and I see she closes her eyes and do it really slow, but I don't know exactly what that means )

Back