Do people still film new zoo content?

Hey I really enjoy watching videos, but I’ve noticed that all the videos are just old videos being reposted and I never see any new videos anymore it’s almost like people don’t really film it anymore and all the different websites and forums just reposting old stuff and it’s repetitive. So I just want to ask If anyone else is having this same problem and I also want to know if people are still making new content.

There is still new "zoo content" being made, even if it's at a slower pace. Also a lot of "newer content" is locked away behind a paywall, which means it's not allowed to be posted here.

Although a lot of people are waking up to the dangers of creating zoo content in the first place. There's been many many MANY people that have landed themselves in jail/prison due to the content they used to freely share on older forums like BeastForum. For most people, including myself, posting such content is not worth the risk to myself and my animal partner's livelihoods.

Yes.
But I don't share the stuff I make. Safety reasons are less of a concern. But I despise the fact that, as soon as you upload something new and exiting, people steal it, share it all over the internet, cut it, remove the audio, and replace it with shitty music, claim its there own, and so on. It's like content rape. I don't whant my content to get raped. So my content stays at home.

Yes.
But I don't share the stuff I make. Safety reasons are less of a concern. But I despise the fact that, as soon as you upload something new and exiting, people steal it, share it all over the internet, cut it, remove the audio, and replace it with shitty music, claim its there own, and so on. It's like content rape. I don't whant my content to get raped. So my content stays at home.

relevant video

Dunno if I'm allowed to post links but here goes:

It's some zoo content that you have to pay for. I definitely cannot vouch for the quality of the videos but it seems to be somewhat regularly updated. K9lady and AOZ probably still make videos - though they make lots of videos that I don't think are good enough to pay for to be honest.

Point is, there's still stuff out there, it's just getting harder to find and often times, the quality isn't what it used to be.

There is still new "zoo content" being made, even if it's at a slower pace. Also a lot of "newer content" is locked away behind a paywall, which means it's not allowed to be posted here.

Although a lot of people are waking up to the dangers of creating zoo content in the first place. There's been many many MANY people that have landed themselves in jail/prison due to the content they used to freely share on older forums like BeastForum. For most people, including myself, posting such content is not worth the risk to myself and my animal partner's livelihoods.
Definitely a risky business and lifestyle, I can understand them not wanting to get caught as that’s a serious thing. I know someone who got caught too and lots of legal trouble, but worst the impact it had on her family and friends. I think though it’s legal in some countries and legal in some states to watch it. Definitely have to go about hat sort of trying as save and privately as possible, which may explain why there appears to not be as many new content being made for that reason. I completely understand that and respect the people who wish to keep it private, would be great to know some trusted people in person who could talk to or like share videos privately to reduce those risks.

Hey I really enjoy watching videos, but I’ve noticed that all the videos are just old videos being reposted and I never see any new videos anymore it’s almost like people don’t really film it anymore and all the different websites and forums just reposting old stuff and it’s repetitive. So I just want to ask If anyone else is having this same problem and I also want to know if people are still making new content.
I would love to, but im still pretty new to the community, and my own pup isn't really much of a fan of anything more than licking.

Dunno if I'm allowed to post links but here goes:

It's some zoo content that you have to pay for. I definitely cannot vouch for the quality of the videos but it seems to be somewhat regularly updated. K9lady and AOZ probably still make videos - though they make lots of videos that I don't think are good enough to pay for to be honest.

Point is, there's still stuff out there, it's just getting harder to find and often times, the quality isn't what it used to be.
You may want to delete this, as I’m fairly certain they don’t like advertising these sites. Take a look through the site rules

Yes.
That’s also unfortunate and content stealing is an issue that I have seen time and time again. Valid point you make there

There’s probably some being made out there somewhere. If i get the chance to get with a dog id upload it and let the world see me being tied for the first time.
That’s very generous and I both appreciate and love the people like yourself willing to share, of course if you do in the future read up on how to do it safely

yup, Raccoon, woofy Dp's and all sort of hot stuff, but due to degenerate horny net trolls spreading stuff on rape sites like zooX where my late woofy wifes material was disgraced by being put up on there, I will not be puting much of any thing up now days either.

Sadly it takes only one sentient piece of shit to wreck it for every one.

yup, Raccoon, woofy Dp's and all sort of hot stuff, but due to degenerate horny net trolls spreading stuff on rape sites like zooX where my late woofy wifes material was disgraced by being put up on there, I will not be puting much of any thing up now days either.

Sadly it takes only one sentient piece of shit to wreck it for every one.
Yup and that’s why there isn’t much in the way of new content cause anyone with a modicum of decency doesn’t post simply to avoid feeding the trolls that take and post it to zoox for reasons unknown

There is, but it's mostly amateurish. Professional content is also being made but that of course takes a lot longer
I love amateur videos more than professional videos actually, just seems more realistic and less edited, they seem like the amateur enjoy it more where as the professionals can sometimes seem like they do it for money or put on a show just for the camera. Not to say that all professional videos are bad or anything I love professional videos but would watch amateur over the professional vids

I'm making making content but I do hate when people claim to be or rap my stuff

Yup and that’s why there isn’t much in the way of new content cause anyone with a modicum of decency doesn’t post simply to avoid feeding the trolls that take and post it to zoox for reasons unknown
I hate it too, I have be told my wife was on ****** ... My mate that's why if I am a lil off on putting more on here

Most have stayed out of public view because of video theft. Is that why you looking for videos?

Doubt you find anyone that's not an asshat in here that'll give anybody like this their videos.

I make my videos but you're not seeing any of them simply because of your thread telling me what kind of person you are.

I may be wrong but I don't think vids can be downloaded from zootube so that's one way to prevent reuploading. Or at least, I don't think I've ever seen anything uploaded there stolen by somebody else. But I'm picky about what videos I watch anyway and I can tell from the thumbnail if it's fake commercial crap or abusive content.

No.
You will often see these things blurred out or cut off. And if it is in the middle, it in my opinion makes the image or video basically useless. I want to see some nice dick pic not someone's username.
I respectfully disagree. IMO it's better to have more videos with some having watermarks than just the videos not having any watermarks. But to each his own.

I may be wrong but I don't think vids can be downloaded from zootube so that's one way to prevent reuploading. Or at least, I don't think I've ever seen anything uploaded there stolen by somebody else. But I'm picky about what videos I watch anyway and I can tell from the thumbnail if it's fake commercial crap or abusive content.
There is always screen recording.

I have tried and failed with my stuff from being stolen... So I should be flattered there's people out there that love it so much they try to be me or something.... 😶

there is quite the risk with filming zoo these days. a lot easier to be tracked down and what not now. i do still have my videos, but back when i posted on gaybeast, someone somehow recognized who and where and it got my baby boy killed out of spite of me. so i rarely share vids anymore, not that i really get opportunity to play anymore anyway.

Back