I don't know how hard, since i only had sex with dogs that were mine or my partner's, but i have received offers of owners on the side, have to say a half of them included owners either joining in, or having me before/after dog
I appreciate you sharing your experiences. I understand it of course. They should get something out of it too. Just not sure how to make it work for everyone

Well, some offer it out of generosity, but it sounds tricky. Some offer it for money or just watching, that also happens. Anyways, be super cautious if you get to meet the owner eventually 😉
Yea that is the other part that has me hesitant. Wish we could volunteer for shelters or kennels. Just naked and in position for any of the dogs to use/unload in if they want

make changes in your life to be able to keep and care for a dog like every one of "us" did? begging on a forum (in a subsection that's not for that) sounds kinda pathetic...

there's loads of "i want a zoo-wife to just watch" ppl here and the personal ads section if you really really want to pursue this path. don't get burned.

Dog sitter, fostering a dog,
yeah nothing like molesting animals of someone else or animals ment to then go live with someone else. fucking brilliant advice.

Yeah nothing like molesting animals of someone else or animals ment to then go live with someone else. fucking brilliant advice.
Who said anything about molesting? I'm talking about operates to get consent without anyone being none the wiser.

make changes in your life to be able to keep and care for a dog like every one of "us" did? begging on a forum (in a subsection that's not for that) sounds kinda pathetic...

there's loads of "i want a zoo-wife to just watch" ppl here and the personal ads section if you really really want to pursue this path. don't get burned.

yeah nothing like molesting animals of someone else or animals ment to then go live with someone else. fucking brilliant advice.
It is not something that I can change to be able to have a dog where I live, and nothing to do with the ability to care for one so don't be a dick. Nor was I begging. I was simply having a conversation asking for ideas. I am not talking about molesting either. Take your bitter attitude elsewhere

I can't really tell much here of experience since I am neither owner nor have I had the chance for such an offer.
But if I think about it I think I would be one of those helpers only. Helping people get their experience safe would be all that's interesting for me since I knew how hard this is.
I would be happy, not gonna lie, if I was invited as a thanks or receive an invitation to join, go before, go after but that wouldn't be my intention first place. If the person brings snacks, drinks or something lile that as a token of gratitude that would suffice already and od course being good company 😋
So believe it or not I would roll that way and never force neither animal nor person to anything.

Maybe try getting a part time job working at a dog kennel. I'm sure you could find opportunity for various breeding studs to fuck you.

Just a reminder to those that are "offering" or are going to "offer", this is not in any way a personals post. Had you taken the expected 10 seconds to read AND comprehend the posts you would know that.

Going by what a few female friends of mine have told me, yes, most of them want to. Some of them don't even have a dog, in the first place, but still try to bait you. So, make extra sure that you're dealing with an actual owner before you move to the IRL phase.
I don't know how many times I have seen that happen. It usually starts with "i have access to" or "I have a friend". Some are even worse. Everyone needs to watch out for these kind of people. If anything seems off, it probably is.

As for the original post, I would say a large portion of people offering are expecting or wanting some sex in return. I don't care how they paint it or what they say, they want some. Wanting and expecting are 2 completely different things so that has to made clear up front. You either will or you won't. Please do not say maybe or leave anything up to interpretation.

There are a few that share without extra. I always felt making a friend was more valuable then getting sex once. If you're nice and trusted that can lead to other dates, either returns or just getting known as a genuine pet lover that shares. We create a trust that's extremely rare. A few discreet knotty pix helps as a reference for others in the future.

Situational.

But, as much as you want what you want, other people want what they want. Same question can be asked for both, if not when you meet someone interested in the concept, then when?

I am not an owner, but I am a guy that would share if the circumstances were right. I think the big distincition here is what an owner wants and what they will insist upon as a condition. Assuming we are talking about human male owners here, you would be hard pressed to find one that did not want to participate. However, we can be respectful enough of the other person's wants and desires to refrain from making advances or otherwise making the other person uncomfortable. I would imagine that if I were fortunate enough to be in a situation to provide a willing dog for such a meeting, being a helper/witness would be plenty enough for me. Just my .02 for what it is worth.

Back