Unfortunately I cannot have a dog of my own. I'd love to offer my pussy to be used by any animal who needs to release a load but I have basically zero interest in humans. How hard will it be to find someone who will let me be a cumdumpster for their pet, but won't want me to service them too?
We have met up with two owners and both had the understanding that it was all about the dog. It’s definitelt possible to find a owner who understands.

I’d be partially up for it, as in I might not need to be involved every single time, but I’d be lying if said I’d never want anything for myself.

As an owner it’s always nice to be able to join in on the fun but it’s totally up to the woman for me most of the ones I have experience with have been ok or preferred I did join in but have had 2 that were only interested in my pups and that was totally ok to. For me it’s more about my dogs than me it’s just a bonus if I get to play

Unfortunately I cannot have a dog of my own. I'd love to offer my pussy to be used by any animal who needs to release a load but I have basically zero interest in humans. How hard will it be to find someone who will let me be a cumdumpster for their pet, but won't want me to service them too?
It is not a deal buster for me. There are times where my stud is getting all the action, I only join in on invitation.

I think it also depends on human relationships.
If a man respects women, he won't blackmail them either.
Obviously, as a man, I want the woman I see having sex with my dog, but I can remain human.
Anyway, I'm very selective about who I let in.

Thank you.

As I said, I agree with all the points you made, my disagreement was entirely in what I felt was an unfair implication that wanting involvement itself is disrespectful. I don't believe that it is.

I DO however believe that there are too many people here who behave extremely difrespectfully, especially men toward women. Among the worst of those are the men who don't even OWN an animal, but pretend to, I guess working on the logic that "She'll fuck a dog, she should fuck me". I don't understand the line of thought, nor do I understand why that persists as something anyone thinks will be successful. I also very much think that MOST of the worst people, as far a being disrespectful, are men.

Some of the disrespectful people are female, though given the number of fake females here, I think you have to take each of those cases with a large grain of salt. As far as women go, they are much more likely to approach it from what I can only call a sense of entitlement. Which is more or less why the concept irritates me as much as it does.

Overall though, I think the bigger problem, no matter how the approach is made or the manner it's made in, is the concept that zooville is Tinder for dogs (horses, pigs, cows, what have you). It isn't. Yes, you can find an animal ....encounter here, but that is far from the only reason people are here. People need to realize that and act accordingly.

I think zooville is pretty well run, and I think the rules here are actually more fair than they really should be. I understand why things I feel should not be allowed are allowed, but, I understand, logically, why they are allowed. There are areas where those rules could be .....cleaned up a little....as example, I understand why it's not against the rules to pretend you have animals, and, philosophically, I agree. But, I do think that if you engage in a chat with a member here pretending to be an owner and it transpires that you are NOT an owner, I think the other party should be able to submit that entire chat to a Mod and that should result in you getting banned outright. As far as I know, that doesn't happen.
I was going to write something along the lines of this but nowhere near as eloquent and well thought out! 🙌

Too many to name, but let me give you a summary. First, anyone who reaches out, we’re going to go through every posting you have put on here and scrutinize everyone. Is your story consistent throughout. Are you claiming to have a dog and in other post you say you don't. Are you saying you have a particular type of dog and other post you say you don't. Similar to location. If anything seems off, then we discontinue any further chat. Second, is the person quick to take the conversation off the site? Red flag!!. Why cant we talk here and make sure our interest are aligned and boundaries are respected? Once that's established, we use a messenger app that's not connected to anything in our personal life. We also do not send pictures of ourselves. We send one picture of the Mrs. that doesn't show her face but shows her body. If that's not good enough, we discontinue conversation. We will never jeopardize our safety for your fantasy. Many more steps, but this is just the beginning of things you should do. 🙏

Too many to name, but let me give you a summary. First, anyone who reaches out, we’re going to go through every posting you have put on here and scrutinize everyone. Is your story consistent throughout. Are you claiming to have a dog and in other post you say you don't. Are you saying you have a particular type of dog and other post you say you don't. Similar to location. If anything seems off, then we discontinue any further chat. Second, is the person quick to take the conversation off the site? Red flag!!. Why cant we talk here and make sure our interest are aligned and boundaries are respected? Once that's established, we use a messenger app that's not connected to anything in our personal life. We also do not send pictures of ourselves. We send one picture of the Mrs. that doesn't show her face but shows her body. If that's not good enough, we discontinue conversation. We will never jeopardize our safety for your fantasy. Many more steps, but this is just the beginning of things you should do. 🙏
Same thing, flip side as an owner, I won't risk the safety of my pack for a quickly, same reason I ignore any looking for a one nighter sort of thing.

Sounds like you strictly use this site. Which is good knowing you can reach things. I know there is other sites almost like hook up sites that people put it out there on…’Old CL you could always find the same interest, but no way to reach who was on the other side of the screen.

Back