Do male dogs/horses sense human attraction?

SkinnySubBitchSissy

Zooville Settler
You can read my posts (in story section) and from my experience I believe animals sense human attraction.

For example my horse story, that horse doesn't get hard with other people petting him but he gets hard with me and tries to dominate me.

I think they can also sense other emotions like fear ect.

Thanks for reading, can't wait to see the replies. c:

I've done some research on the subject.

Dogs are pretty good at understanding human gestures and emotions, they are very familiar with humans. Dogs can sense when you are horny and when you are "breedable" (Ovulating). Research indicates that dog mounting behavior have two origins; first, exerting dominance; second, mating purposes. Note: Mounting is always a dominance demonstration, so when a dog does it, it can be purely for exerting dominance, that means, no mating purposes, but when they mount with mating purposes it is also a dominance demonstration. So when a dog is mounting you, is either purely about dominance, or dominance and breeding purposes. Also, some research have shown that male dogs do have a preference for more submissive and hyper submissive females. As I said before, dogs can sense when you are "In heat" and those pheromones and ovules triggers their mating behaviour, their senses get tricked and percieve you as a bitch in heat. And that attracts them, always. That's why they sniff and lick your crotch when you're horny. That's the way they know you want them or desire them, when you get wet thinking in him get on fours and submit to him, that's what lets them know you want to be bred and dominated by them, that you desire them. Because you're in heat and you're offering to him. So they know you want them and desire them.

About horses, I'm not really sure, I don't think they know it, at least, most of them. At the moment I believe they just react to physical stimulus. But I haven't done that much research with stallions.

Hope this helps.

YES BOY DOGS CAN SMELL A BOTTOM A MILE AWAY
About three weeks ago, after playing around all night with a buddy of mine it was the me to walk the dog, this is what he did as soon as he saw me. . . Oh how I wished to be left alone with him. . . Instead I got dressed and offered to take him on a walk as I always do when I spend the night. 2EEB19E8-1E8F-4D66-A204-4578CC090D8D.jpeg

About three weeks ago, after playing around all night with a buddy of mine it was the me to walk the dog, this is what he did as soon as he saw me. . . Oh how I wished to be left alone with him. . . Instead I got dressed and offered to take him on a walk as I always do when I spend the night. View attachment 356372
Maybe on the street in an alley? I mean, you clearly wanted to get bred by him. How you managed your urges to not get on fours infront of everyone? I have a friend that would've instantly get on the floor for him!!

I've done some research on the subject.

Dogs are pretty good at understanding human gestures and emotions, they are very familiar with humans. Dogs can sense when you are horny and when you are "breedable" (Ovulating). Research indicates that dog mounting behavior have two origins; first, exerting dominance; second, mating purposes. Note: Mounting is always a dominance demonstration, so when a dog does it, it can be purely for exerting dominance, that means, no mating purposes, but when they mount with mating purposes it is also a dominance demonstration. So when a dog is mounting you, is either purely about dominance, or dominance and breeding purposes. Also, some research have shown that male dogs do have a preference for more submissive and hyper submissive females. As I said before, dogs can sense when you are "In heat" and those pheromones and ovules triggers their mating behaviour, their senses get tricked and percieve you as a bitch in heat. And that attracts them, always. That's why they sniff and lick your crotch when you're horny. That's the way they know you want them or desire them, when you get wet thinking in him get on fours and submit to him, that's what lets them know you want to be bred and dominated by them, that you desire them. Because you're in heat and you're offering to him. So they know you want them and desire them.

About horses, I'm not really sure, I don't think they know it, at least, most of them. At the moment I believe they just react to physical stimulus. But I haven't done that much research with stallions.

Hope this helps.
That only makes me even more secure, he knows I want him.

Maybe on the street in an alley? I mean, you clearly wanted to get bred by him. How you managed your urges to not get on fours infront of everyone? I have a friend that would've instantly get on the floor for him!!
It was just the two of us and his Yellow Lab. . .I'm afraid to bring it up and potentially lose him as a fuck buddy. . .but yeah at the park I did manage to fondle him briefly, mostly to see his reaction. He acted sort of surprised, not sure if because he was focused on claiming every corner of the park so his mind was somewhere else, or because my friend does not play with him (he's a total pig otherwise), but that's also the reason why I don't wanna force it.

It was just the two of us and his Yellow Lab. . .I'm afraid to bring it up and potentially lose him as a fuck buddy. . .but yeah at the park I did manage to fondle him briefly, mostly to see his reaction. He acted sort of surprised, not sure if because he was focused on claiming every corner of the park so his mind was somewhere else, or because my friend does not play with him (he's a total pig otherwise), but that's also the reason why I don't wanna force it.
Thats seriously hot..and your friend has no idea while he’s doing you that his dogs been in there?

Ok... So since you have already done the work...

Please provide sources for this research. I'd very much like to read these papers for what ever other information they contain.
Sure. Just let me get all of them haha.

Ok... So since you have already done the work...

Please provide sources for this research. I'd very much like to read these papers for what ever other information they contain.

Male sexual behavior:

Humping behavior:

Note: I'm assuming the dog is healthy, so humping because of energy or irritation are not an option.

Bitch perception:

Dogs will percieve you as a bitch because they are simply not attracted to humans themselves. And the scents, the ovulation, hormones and pheromones will make them want to mount you, because they think mistake you with a bitch in heat. As simple as that.

Dogs will percieve you as a bitch because they are simply not attracted to humans themselves. And the scents, the ovulation, hormones and pheromones will make them want to mount you, because they think mistake you with a bitch in heat. As simple as that.
Well no... it's not as simple as that.
To be clear, I'm not having a go at you. I asked because Ive looked for research on that and I haven't found any. Probably because canine detection of human fertility is not something many people want to put their name on.

I've done my own research on things and I always include links to the research done so others can follow up further if they want. See my thread on the sexual interaction of human and canine gametes: https://www.zoovilleforum.net/threa...-male-human-female-gamete-interactions.52333/

I know you're new here, so you dont know anything about me. Others like @Dogdaddy69 can chime in on me being a stickler on the details on scientific claims made by people on this site. To many people make claims backed up by nothing which only causes more people to something that may not be true.
If you're interested in collaborating on doing real research on this, let me know. I definitely think it's something worth looking into to see what is possible to prove based on what research literature is out there.

So while I will anecdotally confirm that my dog does behave differently around me, that's not evidence that he's aware of my fertility.

it's expected that the chemical and hormonal changes in a woman's body during her cycle will affect her scent... and its very probable that dogs can notice that change in the way we smell... that doesn't mean they have a conception of what fertility is... and that the change in the smell of their human is in anyway related to her being fertile.

Humans do not have a scent similar to the estrus that female canines do. It's incorrect to assume that because an animal can detect the scent of a female of its species when its fertile that it can do so for other species. Otherwise you'd be suggesting that male bees are aware of human fertility because they can detect when their queen is fertile. Canines and Humans diverged too far ago for there to be much similarity in that regard. There's been a few scientific studies on differing primates species being able to detect fertility in different primate species (I read them years ago, I can try to dig them up again), but even that was limited at best. Hell there's pretty serious debate on if human males are able to detect hormonal changes in females when fertile. Extrapolating that canine ovulation and human ovulation is similar enough in scent is extremely questionable without well grounded proof.

Further, there's no reason to believe that male dogs understand that estrus scent in means a female is fertile... what we know for sure is that it makes them horny. And when they're horny they want to fuck. We dont know that a dogs umwelt encompasses the concept of fertility. But as we know from human males... being horny doesn't mean one is thinking about the possible outcomes of copulation. lol

As for the links you provide... thank you for that BTW!

The first link definitely goes over the canine/canine sexual behavior and it's well documented, but that has nothing to do with canine/human sexual behaviors. I'm going to bookmark that for later reference as its an excellently sourced.

The second one is about canine humping and has nothing to do with human ovulation.

The third link definitely is on topic, but has no supporting information. That's a post by someone running a blog and they don't link to a single supporting claim to back up their statements. That's not scientific research. That's one person making anecdotal claims based on... "something".

A scientific study on the matter would have the trials that were done, how the study was conducted, how they eliminated other possibilities that could lead to a similar result. This blog post has done none of that.

Rule 1 of researching ANYTHING:
Correlation does not equal causation.

There's a ton of people who will join this forum and post total BS claiming its "scientific proof" while they are horny and extrapolating something they read or some anecdotal evidence. Stay around a while and you'll see it. There are still people swearing that women can get pregnant by dogs. The idiocy that people will claim when horny is amazing. For anyone wanting to do real research or to make sure they are correct in their claims... we have to go above and beyond to show that we are correct.

That is precisely why in my gamete thread I listed sources for the details I was claiming.
So that people could follow the information for themselves and verify that the claims are legit.
Note to self: I still need to get back to writing up the second part of what I had written in that post.

Getting back to the point, quoting a website online with no sources does not mean they did any "research" of their own. This person running that site might not be trying to be malicious but the fact that they didnt site any other sources... not even other blogs (not that they'd be anymore reliable) doesn't make them seem very trustworthy. Remember... anyone can go on the internet and lie. There's no reason to believe that a site owner isn't posting bullshit to get good SEO so they get higher in search rankings so they can earn more from ad revenue on their sites... ya know... the same Bullshit news sites do all the time because it literally profits them to lie to get more views to make more money. That site had 15 ads on it. Mr. Jamie who runs that site is clearly after earning money.
The author of the article, Dr. Mushtaq, writes for 8 different blog sites and got his degree from a university in Pakistan. Pakistan being a country that actually considers birth to be 'unclean' and separates a woman from her family. Mothers in labor are isolated in a different building because they believe men must be protected from the fluids and scent of childbirth. Now I certainly hope that Dr. Mushtaq doesn't believe that... but that cultural aspect may be why he believes that dogs are able to tell when women are ovulating.
But since he provides no supporting evidence to his write up... we don't know why he's making his claims.
Also we don't even know if Dr. Mushtaq wrote that at all... or if Jamie is just writing crap himself claiming its from a Dr. Mushtaq because that guy will probably never know that somewhere else in the world is some guy named Jamie claiming he wrote something.
Unless something is supported with 3rd party information... it's always best to be skeptical.

The thing is... it wouldn't be that difficult to actually do this research scientifically. All the necessary pieces are out there. Studies on dog olfactory range and what they can smell have been done. Studies on hormonal changes and its effect on the biology of women have been done. It wouldn't be overly difficult to dig into the literature on those topics and look for a link between the two.

Again that'd just prove that dogs can smell a difference in a human female when she's ovulating... but not that a male dog understands what that means. Anthropomorphizing of dogs is done FAR to often. Dogs to not conceptualize the world the same way we do, so their understanding it entirely different.
Expecting a canine's umwelt to be in anyway similar to a humans' umwelt around complicated topics like fertility is a thought process that will only lead to incorrect conclusions.

TL;DR
I'm not saying dogs cant sense a change in females when they're ovulating. And I'm not saying its impossible for a dog to know a woman is fertile. I have not seen a single piece of real research that proves that it is possible. It may be, but it's not been proven yet.
So for now it's still an unproven fantasy. A nice fantasy... but unproven.

And if you want to colab on researching this... let me know. (y)

Last edited:
Well no... it's not as simple as that.
To be clear, I'm not having a go at you. I asked because Ive looked for research on that and I haven't found any. Probably because canine detection of human fertility is not something many people want to put their name on.

I've done my own research on things and I always include links to the research done so others can follow up further if they want. See my thread on the sexual interaction of human and canine gametes: https://www.zoovilleforum.net/threa...-male-human-female-gamete-interactions.52333/

I know you're new here, so you dont know anything about me. Others like @Dogdaddy69 can chime in on me being a stickler on the details on scientific claims made by people on this site. To many people make claims backed up by nothing which only causes more people to something that may not be true.
If you're interested in collaborating on doing real research on this, let me know. I definitely think it's something worth looking into to see what is possible to prove based on what research literature is out there.

So while I will anecdotally confirm that my dog does behave differently around me, that's not evidence that he's aware of my fertility.

it's expected that the chemical and hormonal changes in a woman's body during her cycle will affect her scent... and its very probable that dogs can notice that change in the way we smell... that doesn't mean they have a conception of what fertility is... and that the change in the smell of their human is in anyway related to her being fertile.

Humans do not have a scent similar to the estrus that female canines do. It's incorrect to assume that because an animal can detect the scent of a female of its species when its fertile that it can do so for other species. Otherwise you'd be suggesting that male bees are aware of human fertility because they can detect when their queen is fertile. Canines and Humans diverged too far ago for there to be much similarity in that regard. There's been a few scientific studies on differing primates species being able to detect fertility in different primate species (I read them years ago, I can try to dig them up again), but even that was limited at best. Hell there's pretty serious debate on if human males are able to detect hormonal changes in females when fertile. Extrapolating that canine ovulation and human ovulation is similar enough in scent is extremely questionable without well grounded proof.

Further, there's no reason to believe that male dogs understand that estrus scent in means a female is fertile... what we know for sure is that it makes them horny. And when they're horny they want to fuck. We dont know that a dogs umwelt encompasses the concept of fertility.

As for the links you provide... thank you for that BTW!

The first link definitely goes over the canine/canine sexual behavior and it's well documented, but that has nothing to do with canine/human sexual behaviors. I'm going to bookmark that for later reference as its an excellently sourced.

The second one is about canine humping and has nothing to do with human ovulation.
But as we know from human males... being horny doesn't mean one is thinking about the possible outcomes of copulation. lol

The third link definitely is on topic, but has no supporting information. That's a post by someone running a blog and they don't link to a single supporting claim to back up their statements. That's not scientific research. That's one person making anecdotal claims based on... "something".

A scientific study on the matter would have the trials that were done, how the study was conducted, how they eliminated other possibilities that could lead to a similar result. This blog post has done none of that.

Rule 1 of researching ANYTHING:
Correlation does not equal causation.

There's a ton of people who will join this forum and post total BS claiming its "scientific proof" while they are horny and extrapolating something they read or some anecdotal evidence. Stay around a while and you'll see it. There are still people swearing that women can get pregnant by dogs. The idiocy that people will claim when horny is amazing. For anyone wanting to do real research or to make sure they are correct in their claims... we have to go above and beyond to show that we are correct.

That is precisely why in my gamete thread I listed sources for the details I was claiming.
So that people could follow the information for themselves and verify that the claims are legit.
Note to self: I still need to get back to writing up the second part of what I had written in that post.

Getting back to the point, quoting a website online with no sources does not mean they did any "research" of their own. This person running that site might not be trying to be malicious but the fact that they didnt site any other sources... not even other blogs (not that they'd be anymore reliable) doesn't make them seem very trustworthy. Remember... anyone can go on the internet and lie. There's no reason to believe that a site owner isn't posting bullshit to get good SEO so they get higher in search rankings so they can earn more from ad revenue on their sites... ya know... the same Bullshit news sites do all the time because it literally profits them to lie to get more views to make more money. That site had 15 ads on it. Mr. Jamie who runs that site is clearly after earning money.
The author of the article, Dr. Mushtaq, writes for 8 different blog sites and got his degree from a university in Pakistan. Pakistan being a country that actually considers birth to be 'unclean' and separates a woman from her family. Mothers in labor are isolated in a different building because they believe men must be protected from the fluids and scent of childbirth. Now I certainly hope that Dr. Mushtaq doesn't believe that... but that cultural aspect may be why he believes that dogs are able to tell when women are ovulating.
But since he provides no supporting evidence to his write up... we don't know why he's making his claims.
Also we don't even know if Dr. Mushtaq wrote that at all... or if Jamie is just writing crap himself claiming its from a Dr. Mushtaq because that guy will probably never know that somewhere else in the world is some guy named Jamie claiming he wrote something.
Unless something is supported with 3rd party information... it's always best to be skeptical.

The thing is... it wouldn't be that difficult to actually do this research scientifically. All the necessary pieces are out there. Studies on dog olfactory range and what they can smell have been done. Studies on hormonal changes and its effect on the biology of women have been done. It wouldn't be overly difficult to dig into the literature on those topics and look for a link between the two.

Again that'd just prove that dogs can smell a difference in a human female when she's ovulating... but not that a male dog understands what that means. Anthropomorphizing of dogs is done FAR to often. Dogs to not conceptualize the world the same way we do, so their understanding it entirely different.
Expecting a canine's umwelt to be in anyway similar to a humans' umwelt around complicated topics like fertility is a thought process that will only lead to incorrect conclusions.

TL;DR
I'm not saying dogs cant sense a change in females when they're ovulating. And I'm not saying its impossible for a dog to know a woman is fertile. I have not seen a single piece of real research that proves that it is possible. It may be, but it's not been proven yet.
So for now it's still an unproven fantasy. A nice fantasy... but unproven.

And if you want to colab on researching this... let me know. (y)
You're the best. I was lazy. I'll search real scientific papers and get in contact with you.

You're the best. I was lazy. I'll search real scientific papers and get in contact with you.
Warning... :ROFLMAO:
giphy.gif

Ohhh, they sure do. Every single time I'm ovulating he wants to mount me. And every single time I get horny and wet he knows I want him deep inside me. He knows I'm a bitch in heat haha
Mmmm that's hot 🥵

My dog mounted me a few times and I gotta be honest, I have never craved dick so much in my life. He knotted me once and I was so horny having him locked deep inside me pumping me full of cum. He definitely knew anytime after that. I loved it. He's passed now but It still turns me on to think about. He turned me into a breeding whore with a cum obsession. Fuck.

(I'm Bi and a dom with other subs. hmu sometime if you're in heat 😏)

Back