Do I even qualify as zoophilic?

I'm kinda new here I guess, been lurking for a while now. I'm kind of out of place. I'm 33, Hairy, blue collar, a veteran. I live in New England now.

TL;DR skip to the end.

So here's the thing, I'm still not sure if I qualify as zoophilic. You see, back when I was still in the army I had a guy in my squad who used to suck me off pretty regularly. He had an intact GSD and occasionally the dog would get interested in what he was doing to me. One time, the dog started licking my cock and getting hard, and since he was right there I had this random urge to play with the dog's erection. Long story short, I ended up sucking on the dog while my buddy sucked me off. It was incredibly hot but really jarring, I've never done anything like it before.

The guy showed me how to pleasure the dog, and the three of us fooled around a couple more times before I had to move. Now, five years along, I'm still thinking about it and get hard thinking about having sex with that dog. The idea of getting knotted has been on my mind and I've read everything I can on it. I've been looking for the opportunity to suck, and maybe even try bottoming for a dog nearby but... New England is pretty bare in that regard.

So heres the hitch... I don't really have romantic feelings towards dogs. I couldn't see myself in a relationship with one the way some people can. It's kind of like how I enjoy having sex with men, but I don't feel a romantic spark with them.

Am I still in the zoophilia category? Should I even keep trying to find a K9 sexual partner? And, I guess, if you guys do think I belong in this community, how do I even start meeting and getting myself in with the people around me?

I'd be perfectly okay with keeping this part of me a complete fantasy and never bringing it out in the light again, but it'd be nice to not have to resort to that. Thank you for taking your time to read this! I appreciate any advice anyone has for someone like me.

The community has been split to a degree on what to call each other... in regards to HOW they involve themselves with animals.
The general consensus is that,

Zoophiles hold an emotional bond with their pets. Some even going as far as "marrying" them... or being monogamous to the one animal. I would say at very least a zoophile bonds with their pets a bit more than the average owner.

The flip side is Bestialists. These are people that see sex with animals as just a kink. It's just another thrill. These are usually the type to ogle and fantasize about which dog/horse they would have based on cock size or how fun it would be to fuck them. And sure, they could still be a caring owner. They just are less likely to take it as far.

From what I understand the technical term would be beastialist. You’re someone who see it as a kink and at most wants a friends-with-benefits kind of situation with dogs yes?

Zoophile would be someone who has feelings for their animals. They don’t necessarily have to be on a “relationship” with them but they do at the very least find k9s or other animals physically attractive.

Is there a friends-with-benefits option? I guess I'm more beastialist, but not just about cock size...
Bestialist friends with benefits sounds about right. Just make sure its about their wants/needs not yours. Romantic feelings zoos feel is a totally different thing. In the end both types should focus on their pet with their best intentions as well as best care they can give

Thank you, that answers a lot of questions. It's nice to have a word for what I am for once, haha
No problem I know a thing or two about romanticism with my intelligent Pitbull. Once you had a amazing creature by your side would feel changed.

I respect all people ways of life but I hate how some people get on this site and say things like “beastiality is NOT a fetish” even tho there is a whole forum about that. lmao

I respect all people ways of life but I hate how some people get on this site and say things like “beastiality is NOT a fetish” even tho there is a whole forum about that. lmao
Fetish varies from individual to individual but a life is still a life. You just have to respect whoever's involved human or not.

Zoo stuff is a lifestyle if you commit to it however it can be a fetish but you still need to respect the other animals say so.

Fetish as in this way you can have sex but afterwards having some or no real change in relations as with zoos they have more emotional changes then you know.

Fetish varies from individual to individual but a life is still a life. You just have to respect whoever's involved human or not.
I understand that completely but most people see you make one comment and assume you’ll rape any dog to get what you want. We all have sexual desires and fantasies. when i fantasize about what id like to do to a woman i rarely act upon the thought and when i do how is that achieved? By using respect and consent!!! I dont get these people. And i understand there are some assholes on here like that but not everyone! Some of us are so new we dont even realize what we are saying can be interpreted that way!

I understand that completely but most people see you make one comment and assume you’ll rape any dog to get what you want. We all have sexual desires and fantasies. when i fantasize about what id like to do to a woman i rarely act upon the thought and when i do how is that achieved? By using respect and consent!!! I dont get these people. And i understand there are some assholes on here like that but not everyone! Some of us are so new we dont even realize what we are saying can be interpreted that way!
Im a zoo myself i believe you haven't met the right animal yet to be your perfect match. That's how I see it. As soon as you meet the right one you would know it goes beyond that

Yes we all have desires people over react to other people's experiences and feelings but as long as you keep it safe there's no issue.

Life is all about trial and error for All Creatures

Im a zoo myself i believe you haven't met the right animal yet to be your perfect match. That's how I see it. As soon as you meet the right one you would know it goes beyond that

Yes we all have desires people over react to other people's experiences and feelings but as long as you keep it safe there's no issue.

Life is all about trial and error for All Creatures
Thats totally fair cause thats how i interpret sex now. It doesnt always have to be a huge emotional bond but it definitely can and i hope will be someday. Personally it seems that humans are too complicated for me anyways

Thats totally fair cause thats how i interpret sex now. It doesnt always have to be a huge emotional bond but it definitely can and i hope will be someday. Personally it seems that humans are too complicated for me anyways
When I had my first female (my avatar pic) she already felt like the one with her intelligence and communication she felt like a person. So furfilling i didnt need anyone else. You would know if you found the right one I go by intelligence since they have more of a chance of having a personality and free will to be themselves

When I had my first female (my avatar pic) she already felt like the one with her intelligence and communication she felt like a person. So furfilling i didnt need anyone else. You would know if you found the right one I go by intelligence since they have more of a chance of having a personality and free will to be themselves
Thats beautiful man and so is she. Im glad you found that for yourself.

Thats beautiful man and so is she. Im glad you found that for yourself.
I can only hope each and every person experience this it's life-changing how one so close can break the barrier.

Once I got close enough I didn't see a dog I saw an individual

Back