Do I ask...to fuck his horses? [EDIT: This was out of brief desperation that I have overcome.]

The obvious answer is obvious I know, but could it really be that bad?
My landlord is a pretty weird guy, and he has horses. If I said something like "I know someone that is willing to pay to get pictures of horse genitalia" or something, what is the worst that could happen? It's a business proposition and I'm not technically lying because I have a zoo friend who also wants to have a horse experience.
I live with my parents who rent the farmhouse from the farmer, so I rarely see him anyway. He has CCTV so there isn't much chance of me doing it in secret.

Is it a bad idea to ask him? If so, what can I do to subtly see if he's also a zoo, or at least willing to let zoo's play with his horses?

My landlord is a pretty weird guy, and he has horses. If I said something like "I know someone that is willing to pay to get pictures of horse genitalia" or something, what is the worst that could happen? It's a business proposition and I'm not technically lying because I have a zoo friend who also wants to have a horse experience.
I live with my parents who rent the farmhouse from the farmer, so I rarely see him anyway. He has CCTV so there isn't much chance of me doing it in secret.

Is it a bad idea to ask him? If so, what can I do to subtly see if he's also a zoo, or at least willing to let zoo's play with his horses?
The obvious answer (namely, "WTF??? Are you some kind of fucking moron that WANTS to spend the next few years in prison?") is the correct one.

Um.
You're correct, the answer IS obvious.

You wanna be exposed thats on you there
The obvious answer (namely, "WTF??? Are you some kind of fucking moron that WANTS to spend the next few years in prison?") is the correct one.
Um.
You're correct, the answer IS obvious.

Well I have my answer. Look I know it's a dumb idea, I just wanted someone else to tell me so I didn't convince myself it was a good one.

Pillar had the right idea with that one simple word.
Yes, I suppose you're right Reconscope
I appreciate the feedback UR20Z. I don't consider myself to be a moron but you are entitled to draw your own conclusions.
Gunslinger1X, yeah, I just needed someone to tell me. Thanks :)

Well I have my answer. Look I know it's a dumb idea, I just wanted someone else to tell me so I didn't convince myself it was a good one.

I appreciate the feedback UR20Z. I don't consider myself to be a moron but you are entitled to draw your own conclusions.
Patience is the key to happiness.
I went 20 yrs between owning my horses the first time, and now.
Best bet in the meantime is to find a like minded individual in your area

Dont want you going through that hole of being destroyed by media

You make the conclusion all-too-easy to draw - Think with the head on your shoulders instead of the one in your pants if you don't want to be considered a moron.

Patience is the key to happiness.
I went 20 yrs between owning my horses the first time, and now.
Best bet in the meantime is to find a like minded individual in your area
Very true, I will just keep searching and hope I meet another owner who I can build a relationship with.
I (of course) one day hope to get a horse, but like you say, it's about patience.

Because you should not do. That is called fence hopping and it is considered a very bad idea.
I know, it's not something I'd do to be honest. I just included it because... Well I'm not sure why, but I have enough self control that in 5 years I've been a zoo, I haven't done it, even when the horses are right beside the house.
I suppose I just got a bit restless and horny. 😅 Like Gunslinger1X said, patience is key.
My biggest concern is being caught, like most of us.

You make the conclusion all-too-easy to draw - Think with the head on your shoulders instead of the one in your pants if you don't want to be considered a moron.
I have been living next door to these horses for 5 years and haven't hopped the fence or given in to temptation. I had my answer before I asked, but I was sensible enough to double check what others thought before making a bad choice because I doubted myself, and was desperate to try and find a way for it to work. I was thinking with my d**k, but I decided to give people the chance to set me straight because deep down I knew it was a bad idea. I'd consider that thinking with my head.

I disagree with you, but like I said, you are perfectly entitled to your opinion if I haven't been able to sway it.

*facepalm*
I agree that is an appropriate reaction to the question, however it offers very little in the way of giving advice or opinion. If you read other replies and my replies to them, you'll see how I have overcome the desperation that caused me to ask a question which didn't need to be asked. I just needed someone else to tell me.

Back