Do horses enjoy anal?

So, I've always been curious. Do horses enjoy anal? I've seen a few videos of horses taking it up the bum by humans, even a few videos of horses accidently slipping into the wrong hole, but seem completely unbothered. Can anyone attest?

It's very rare in my experience but yes some do enjoy anal, mind you I'm referring to mares only.

I currently have one mare who loves anal, another who won't kill me for hitting the wrong hole in haste and the others will either give me the mare stare of impending doom or just clamp their tail down if I so much as touch their anus by mistake.

i have found geldings to be most enjoying of anal then stalions and then mares but they seem to either love it or hate it . but thats just my experience of it

I've seen a few videos of male donkeys and horses taking it up the ass from other donkeys and horses. I'm genuinely surprised they don't seem hurt at all.

It's very rare in my experience but yes some do enjoy anal, mind you I'm referring to mares only.

I currently have one mare who loves anal, another who won't kill me for hitting the wrong hole in haste and the others will either give me the mare stare of impending doom or just clamp their tail down if I so much as touch their anus by mistake.
confirm!!!
mine goes a little period .... but the look of "now I'll kill you" is very eloquent when I just touch the donut even just cleaning it

Last edited:
I have mostly played with geldings and a couple of them would only drop if I either played with there buttholes, fingered or in some cases fisted them. Then they were eager to be fondled and jerked off. Well jerked off as much as a gelding can be. Lol I had one gelding that liked having his butthole fisted so much it made him drop, get ragging hard, belly slap and thrust.

Last edited:
I worked on a horse ranch as a summer vacation deal force upon me by my folks who had it in their head I was going to be a rancher, never happened in the end.

Anyway, one of the many duties I had to help out in was assisted mating and I’ve run into quit a few mares and even studs who enjoyed having a hand and arm shoved up their back ends. Flushing a mares womb often required having a hand up their ass to control/fell out the womb when flushing the zygote.

When it’s removed it is then transferred to a whelping mare, similar process but with injecting it and she carries the foal to term and the breeding mare comes back into heat and is once again impregnated.

I remember one black mare who couldn’t wait to have her butthole touched and she would even back herself onto your arm if you let her and all the way back to the elbow. Her pussy would wink out of control and she would always orgasm the moment she got something shoved up her butt.

Oddly enough, she didn’t like vaginal penetration and needed to be hobbled else she would kick the stud, very dangerous and could even kill the stud if she kicked him just right. Wouldn’t even let anyone touch her pussy but when it came to her butt, that’s what really excited her. Also yes, accidentally anal happened during matings but that was something heavily ensured didn’t happen else you’d get your ear chewed by the ranch owner for letting the stud waste his money making seed and possibly damaging a money making mare.

Also, yes I’ve fisted her when no one was around and kept her happy! :p

With studs their was one brown and white stud who was a bit of an up and down with mating. He’d get all excited with teasing the mare but when it came to mating he’d lose interest and refused to mount. When this happened he needed to have his butt fisted so as to stimulate him to release some seed for ejaculation. Yes we tried other means and even jerking but he’d go soft and so…butt fisting was the end result. Did he like it?

Hard to say but he never resisted having a hand shoved up his butt and would get kicky if you touched his balls or dick. Once hobbled he’d have a collector placed around his junk and someone with skill in manual stimulation of a studs prostate would come in and do his job. Didn’t like the collector but always lifted a tail for a hand up his ass, didn’t move or resist.

Coworkers would joke he had his butt fucked but older studs when he was colt and developed a taste for it, no idea if that was true or not, most likely not.

I worked on a horse ranch as a summer vacation deal force upon me by my folks who had it in their head I was going to be a rancher, never happened in the end.

Anyway, one of the many duties I had to help out in was assisted mating and I’ve run into quit a few mares and even studs who enjoyed having a hand and arm shoved up their back ends. Flushing a mares womb often required having a hand up their ass to control/fell out the womb when flushing the zygote.

When it’s removed it is then transferred to a whelping mare, similar process but with injecting it and she carries the foal to term and the breeding mare comes back into heat and is once again impregnated.

I remember one black mare who couldn’t wait to have her butthole touched and she would even back herself onto your arm if you let her and all the way back to the elbow. Her pussy would wink out of control and she would always orgasm the moment she got something shoved up her butt.

Oddly enough, she didn’t like vaginal penetration and needed to be hobbled else she would kick the stud, very dangerous and could even kill the stud if she kicked him just right. Wouldn’t even let anyone touch her pussy but when it came to her butt, that’s what really excited her. Also yes, accidentally anal happened during matings but that was something heavily ensured didn’t happen else you’d get your ear chewed by the ranch owner for letting the stud waste his money making seed and possibly damaging a money making mare.

Also, yes I’ve fisted her when no one was around and kept her happy! :p

With studs their was one brown and white stud who was a bit of an up and down with mating. He’d get all excited with teasing the mare but when it came to mating he’d lose interest and refused to mount. When this happened he needed to have his butt fisted so as to stimulate him to release some seed for ejaculation. Yes we tried other means and even jerking but he’d go soft and so…butt fisting was the end result. Did he like it?

Hard to say but he never resisted having a hand shoved up his butt and would get kicky if you touched his balls or dick. Once hobbled he’d have a collector placed around his junk and someone with skill in manual stimulation of a studs prostate would come in and do his job. Didn’t like the collector but always lifted a tail for a hand up his ass, didn’t move or resist.

Coworkers would joke he had his butt fucked but older studs when he was colt and developed a taste for it, no idea if that was true or not, most likely not.
Oh my!

I have never done anal but if the mare or horse would be ok with it and liked it, I would be down to trying it

Back