Do female dogs actually enjoy anal?

I've never put it in her little butt because I always presumed it would feal better for me and her to put it in her vagina. Should I start licking/fingering her butt hole? And do I finger it during vaginal sex? Do I just fuck her anally? Would love these answers as am currently playing with her pussy and wouldn't mind doing her anally but don't want to hurt her. Thanks

trying anal with my girl never even crossed my mind to be honest (it did with my boy, but he showed zero interest so i'm not pushing anything). i mean, she has an orifice made just for "that" already and her pleasure comes first so what would be the point anyway...

trying anal with my girl never even crossed my mind to be honest (it did with my boy, but he showed zero interest so i'm not pushing anything). i mean, she has an orifice made just for "that" already and her pleasure comes first so what would be the point anyway...
Very true. Decided just to continue fucking her pussy. Do you know if they like being creampied? I figured she likes licking my cum from her afterward ls

Thought about it once or twice but wanted to let her be natural. I just didn't want to cause her any discomfort and tbh my pubes pounding against hers is the hottest thing
Okay. Maybe You could take a bath with Her then Her doggo bum could be extra clean 🛀🧽🐾

Never tried anal with any of my female doggies, I'm not interested for starters and they were large enough for vaginal sex as well.

I tried it 1-2 times before, curiosity, experience etc. I wouldn't say she enjoyed it. She endured it, but I didn't see it enjoyed it. There is a huge difference when it comes to having sex in the vagina, I can see how much she enjoys it and then is happy and running around the room. Nothing like that happened to anal.
A female dog has a suitable hole for mating, it should be used only.

Anyway, I didn't enjoy it either. As I penetrated I was just swallowed by a deep boring hole, as if I had inserted my dick into the dark, empty and silent universe. Plus, I got shitty down there.
The dog sheath is a wonderfully created work of art, the perfect physical realization to connect non-physical emotions and forces, a gateway to another dimension where the soul and emotions can soar.
Anal is not like that. It's just a hole.

My comment from another thread:
My experience is that some love it, others tolerate it and many hate it.

A few key points on anal with dogs (or any animal for that matter):
- Size, if you are too big or the anus and rectum is too small it is going to painful and not work.
- Lube is critical, lube your dick completely and the anus. Try pushing some lube in too. Relube regularly. Spit doesn't cut it.
- Gentle warm up with a finger. Keep in mind that fingers are hard so becareful with two or more. They loosen up and relax making the experience enjoyable for both.
- Don't force it. Some don't like it at all. Don't turn something special into rape.
- Reach around helps get them into it. Soft clit rubs help get the girls into the mood and gentle handy for the boys. If you are doing it right the anus will pulse and relax a bit allowing easier entry. They will buck/hip thrust as well, some more than others. This makes the experience so much more intense.
- After entering the anus slow, short and gentle thrusts are required until it relaxes. You'll feel some resistance or like something is blocking you; don't force it in further as it will hurt the dog. The rectum bends slightly to the side and needs to relax too; once relaxed the resistance will disappear and you can go deeper.
- Don't attempt if your dogs rectum is full. Compaction can hurt them badly.

One large breed I had didn't like it at first (finger) but was tolerant. The anus and rectum are very sensitive, and they will not used to the strange feeling. The first time she let me penetrate her anally with my dick it was like a switch flipped for her. Eventuality I couldn't keep her from running to my room every time she had the chance as she expected a session.

Clit rub was a big factor as an orgasm is good motivation. Just had to line up my dick with her anus and she would back into me and push back hard as she could while hip thrusting while I rubbed her clit. I would lube her but she wouldn't give me a chance to warm her ass up; she was quite forceful on my dick and would impale herself to the hilt in seconds. It would hurt me a bit sometimes but it wouldn't stop her. Was pretty cool as I prop myself on a chair or against a wall and she would buck away and do all the work often pinning me down or pushing me over. I think the pressure of my dick on her g spot through her rectum stimulated her. We would often climax in unison, she would be out of breath, panting with a slight tremble in her legs. If I finished before she did I would keep her going and have have the most intense prolonged orgasm until it started to hurt as one's dick gets increasingly more sensitive during an orgasm.

If you are going to try anal, you should try a finger and then two in yourself first to see how painful it can be if rushed or not lubed (even if you are not into receiving). Being a gentle and considerate lover requires sacrifice, understanding and experience.

My comment from another thread:
My experience is that some love it, others tolerate it and many hate it.

A few key points on anal with dogs (or any animal for that matter):
- Size, if you are too big or the anus and rectum is too small it is going to painful and not work.
- Lube is critical, lube your dick completely and the anus. Try pushing some lube in too. Relube regularly. Spit doesn't cut it.
- Gentle warm up with a finger. Keep in mind that fingers are hard so becareful with two or more. They loosen up and relax making the experience enjoyable for both.
- Don't force it. Some don't like it at all. Don't turn something special into rape.
- Reach around helps get them into it. Soft clit rubs help get the girls into the mood and gentle handy for the boys. If you are doing it right the anus will pulse and relax a bit allowing easier entry. They will buck/hip thrust as well, some more than others. This makes the experience so much more intense.
- After entering the anus slow, short and gentle thrusts are required until it relaxes. You'll feel some resistance or like something is blocking you; don't force it in further as it will hurt the dog. The rectum bends slightly to the side and needs to relax too; once relaxed the resistance will disappear and you can go deeper.
- Don't attempt if your dogs rectum is full. Compaction can hurt them badly.

One large breed I had didn't like it at first (finger) but was tolerant. The anus and rectum are very sensitive, and they will not used to the strange feeling. The first time she let me penetrate her anally with my dick it was like a switch flipped for her. Eventuality I couldn't keep her from running to my room every time she had the chance as she expected a session.

Clit rub was a big factor as an orgasm is good motivation. Just had to line up my dick with her anus and she would back into me and push back hard as she could while hip thrusting while I rubbed her clit. I would lube her but she wouldn't give me a chance to warm her ass up; she was quite forceful on my dick and would impale herself to the hilt in seconds. It would hurt me a bit sometimes but it wouldn't stop her. Was pretty cool as I prop myself on a chair or against a wall and she would buck away and do all the work often pinning me down or pushing me over. I think the pressure of my dick on her g spot through her rectum stimulated her. We would often climax in unison, she would be out of breath, panting with a slight tremble in her legs. If I finished before she did I would keep her going and have have the most intense prolonged orgasm until it started to hurt as one's dick gets increasingly more sensitive during an orgasm.

If you are going to try anal, you should try a finger and then two in yourself first to see how painful it can be if rushed or not lubed (even if you are not into receiving). Being a gentle and considerate lover requires sacrifice, understanding and experience.
Thank you so much

Back