Do female animals have orgasms?

Yes female animals have orgasms, female canines and equines have some of the most regular and intense of the more common female animals people have sex with.
So far I only though/imagined/searched women having sex mainly with dogs and it is a really turn on for me but someone talked to me about men with dogs plus sent some videos, it looked really interesting and I got curious.

Does some of them also squirt?

I have a bit of an obsession with making female animals orgasm. I've had varying success on the individual level but had fair success between species. First prize is an orgasm with penile penitration but that is typically dependant on size/anatomy. The correct pressure (less is more for the clit), cadence, motion, lube and location be it fingers or an arm is key. My tongue cramps too much for prolonged use but sure makes them melt.

For dogs and mares I like to rub the clit(glans) through the hood as my fingers are too rough to stimulate it directly. That's normally enough for dogs, and the climax is quite subtle.

Mares climax easily with fisting but not that rough violent nonsense. Make sure your hands and arm are washed and clean, fingernails trimmed short.

Foreplay with the tongue gives her vagina and vulva a chance to loosen up and the juices to start flowing especially if they are not in season. The vulva should elongate and clit will swell when they are ready. I then form a cone with my fingers and slowly push my very well lubed arm into her. If she pulls away during insertion I relube and try again slowly, only once, but stop if she is not comfortable with it. Trust, respect and consent is important.

If she accepts your advances she'll stand and maybe widen her stance and lift up her tail up. You may need to move her tail hairs out of the way. A gentle and slight twisting motion of the arm helps with gliding in. If you can feel her vaginal walls sticking to your skin, lube up more.

Once fully inserted I apply slight pressure using the blade of my hand in a fist (the incorect one that breaks your thumb) as the bludge cushions nicely and keeps finger nails tucked in. I sweep it rhythmically with a bit of downward pressure backwards and no pressure forwards above the bladder, close but not against the cervix in 6 inch sweeping strokes. Speed starting at a stroke every 2 seconds and increasing. You know you are doing it right when she starts to squeeze you arm, pushing it out slightly, squirting and grunting. Her ass will start bulging and let loose a few farts and queefs (if she is really loosened up). At that point you can speed up to almost 2 strokes a second to ensure you take her all the way. You know you are done when she pushes your arm out forcibly while pooping herself and the water show hits its peak. The grunts and farts are loud enough to wake the neighbors. At this point its best to give her a chance to catch her breath and bathe in bliss untouched for a few minutes.

Clean her up with a damp towel and give her a treat and a hug.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes female animals have orgasms, female canines and equines have some of the most regular and intense of the more common female animals people have sex with.
How does it feel when a mare orgasms? I’ve never really thought about if they can, but now I’m curious!

any vids of female dog actively orgasming? I feel like I've seen one where a female German Shepard was hunching her hips back into the man who was behind her, I'm not even sure how he was touching her... just remember her humping like a male dog, obviously extremely turned on. Don't see many like that and only seen that vid a time or two..

Yes. I only have experience with female dogs. There is no sudden spectacular orgasm that pops up, much more a quiet, deeply slowly relaxing feeling. Pulsing the vagina and ending and then pulsing again. The time and strength of loosening and squeezing also change. Her breathing, her face the way she looks, these are telltale signs of how much she enjoys it.

Pulsing the vagina alone does not mean you have an orgasm. You do this because you need to stimulate the knot so that it can knot with a male. This is how they work when they reproduce with each other.
The time of orgasm is given by several other factors combined, but it is difficult to determine because a dog orgasm is a prolonged, slow pleasant condition and not an pops up explode one like a human orgasm.

No scientific research has been done into it, so it is unknown. Since dogs anatomy is so different from humans its hard to say. Male dogs for example dont have one short climax like we do either, but a prolonged period as they cum, but is that an orgasm? Its safe to say it feels great for them and they love it, so i guess you could call it that. Its quite possible that something similar applies to female dogs. I dont want to discredit anyone here who believes to know for sure, but at least keep in mind people are known for seeing what they want to see, and not for being open to other interpretations or explanations of observed behaviour.

I'd have to say that excessive thrusting I've found has little to no effect on making a female dog orgasm and sometimes prevents her from actually receiving pleasure from the act. If you're hammering away because it's what you desire to get off your missing the fucking point (pun intended) Your 2 bodies should pulse as one and you should be reacting to each others pulses/contractions. If you're just fucking you'll get far less pleasure than what's possible if you're feeding off each other's bodies.

I'd have to say that excessive thrusting I've found has little to no effect on making a female dog orgasm and sometimes prevents her from actually receiving pleasure from the act. If you're hammering away because it's what you desire to get off your missing the fucking point (pun intended) Your 2 bodies should pulse as one and you should be reacting to each others pulses/contractions. If you're just fucking you'll get far less pleasure than what's possible if you're feeding off each other's bodies.
Oh I’m taking note of this good advice

Female cats definitely have strong orgasms. Had a female goat that had extremely strong orgasms if i fingered her pussy and ass at the same time.

Yes, female dogs seem to have sort of two stages, one during humping and another when tied, the second stage is most noticeable if you are just staying in place inside her or slowly moving. One fun thing we did, was she would mount me to orgasm 1-3 times then I would mount her to keep it going :D

With out a doubt they can have orgasms. For those of us that have been able to help our animal partners teach those heights. It's such a power and amazing feeling. When you know your partner and see the response you know. There is no doubt in my mind when I make one of my partners cum. Mare or k9 you know when they are cumming. Body language is everything.

Back