Do bestiality farmers actually exist?

Well, with the present price of milk and meat, you will not think a farmer can keep up farm cost without some creative extras, do you?

🤣

Free tip:
do not ask around or you'll get in trouble

Well, with the present price of milk and meat, you will not think a farmer can keep up farm cost without some creative extras, do you?

🤣

Free tip:
do not ask around or you'll get in trouble
Bruh I don't know where you live but with the cost of milk and shit where I am the farmers are living in diamond palaces lol

Bruh I don't know where you live but with the cost of milk and shit where I am the farmers are living in diamond palaces lol
West Europe.
Checking looks like they are better now, like 50/60€ [edit] make it 30€, which still 2x 3x as some years ago [/edit] per 100 liters cow milk. Still costs are terrible. Baaad business to start.

And sbout the question, sure some zoo people with farms might be open to have -trusted- people over. But a business about renting animals by the hour to anyone... nah. Would not last and stay very away from anything like that

Last edited:
I mean, there probably lots of farmers into zoo. But they do it quietly.
ya I tend not to boff my sheep next to the rail line at the same time passenger trains go by, tad counter productive

but with that said with sufficient vetting and time, I have had others try it out, as it is better for them to experiance and see if it is for them befor they get animals and discover the idea was hotter then reality.

Desperate horny net trolls though I have 0 interest in, they are just the one shot wonders who will never leave the basement any ways!

It's certainly not unheard of. But the way we hear about it, is when they got caught. There are opportunities out there, but the ones who make it easy are probably risky, and the safe ones are not gonna be easy.

I've heard some mention of farmers who allow people to 'enjoy' animals and such, does this actually happen or is this just some fanfic stuff?
They *MAY* exist. Problem is, they generally aren't heard about by anyone other than those directly involved with them until after police have raided the place, seized (and most likely killed) the livestock, and started legal proceedings (that will most likely put him/her/them in prison for a decade or three) against whoever's name is painted on the mailbox.

Put another way, nobody with any sense whatsoever is likely to tell some Joe Random they meet on the internet anything about such a place - assuming they know of one in the first place.

People farm bestiality?

I don't even want to know what they plant to grow it
Id imagine some sort of rare aphrodisiac plant nobody's ever heard of?

Joke aside prostitution of animals is a bad idea for everyone involved. Not only is it a good way to get arrested but your animals could end up injured from some asshat that has zero experience. Just look at some of the videos that circulate the net. People forcefully stroking the cock of a dog/horse that is half limp and uninterested (no humping, no visible arousal) or worse stroking a dog's shaft directly with bare hands (don't do this!!)

Not to mention the countless how can I get my dog/horse to mount threads of people desperately wanting to be fucked by an animal that's refusing to mount. Clearly can't take no for an answer.

Most of the people you see looking for quick hookups have no idea what they are doing. I would NEVER share my animals with one. Period.

The way I look at it is want to be zoo? Study animal body language and anatomy of the species your attracted to. Make sure you understand how to have sex safely; that you understand the dos and donts of it. Only then should you get your own animal, and maybe when they're old enough they will show interest in you. If you can't manage to take care of your own, or accept that that they possibly may end up uninterested in sex, well than tough shit. 🤷

Most of us aren't gonna let you have your way with our animal like it's no big deal. Even if our animals did show attraction to you. They are living beings with feelings. Not sex toys to be passed around.

I remember many years ago I read some news.

Guy to a farmer, asks to have sex with one of his sheep.
Man says "yeah, why not?", so he he asks for a BIG sum (like hundreds iirc), leaves him in the shed with the sheep.
As he is starting to get the work done, the farmer comes back... with the sheriff.

Sun of a beach... at least let him finish what he paid for!! 😃

No way to know if it was real, but it was not in a fake/shock news site, so it might be real, and sure a real possibility if you try such a place

I was confused at first. Is this thread about the price of milk? Or ... farmers facilitating zoo-experiences? Reading onward and downward I was set straight ... But, wow, €2,95 for 1,5 liters of skimmed milk ... What is the world coming to? Milkwars?

I live on a small farm and have a male dog that likes to mount and knot
my neighbor had a farm and she and I would let others join... for many years we shared our affection for one another and the animals K9, equine, etc with friends whom expressed interest in participating. Of course, we did not put it out ont he computer for public advertisement. Why are people being so sarcastic to a legitimate question when I know they do exist as we hosted one and it sounds as you do as well.

Back