DIY'ers! Show me your creations!

We've all made or used an object for use as some sort of sexual toy at some point.
From vacuum cleaners to bowling pins, and all of the weird oddities in between!

I'd like to see some of your home-made creations and all of the obscure 'objects' that simply get the job done!

As for me..
I'd really like to learn more about blacksmithing/forging, glass forming/sculpting, and also pouring/sculpting silicone type molds. Making my own personal toys has been very pleasurable all on its own thus far, and my imagination is always rolling!

Pictured below is my latest retail store find! The stretch coming back out is amazing!

Attachments

• 20210222_151403.jpg
    20210222_151403.jpg
    942.3 KB · Views: 330
  • 20210222_151249.jpg
    20210222_151249.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 334
  • 20210222_151339.jpg
    20210222_151339.jpg
    736.9 KB · Views: 307
Oh boy, this is right up my alley. Here’s my collection of homemade toys.

I first started off with an 8 ball bouncy ball in late middle school. Probably had a diameter of 1.5”. I’ve lost it now tho.

Then it went to an m&ms container that I took the label off of. Used it in the shower and pretended it was some small horse cock. Lol. Still late middle school and already craving horse cock.

some time later near the beginning of high school I used the plastic container to the right of the m&ms container in the image. Loved the thing but was always paranoid it would get lost inside me if I lost my grip. Used to pretend the thing was a knot.

Sometime afterwards I actually got my first real knot from our small dog.

Continuing from that toy I made my first buttplug with a party balloon, some packing filler, and a rubber band. I made multiple different versions of this, but edventually tossed all but one due to the discomfort they made after long time use. I actually got a scare once because it made my poop green. I just stopped using it for a while and it went back to normal.

Late into high school I built up the courage to use a paintball pod. Was sore for days after I first used it. Always swore never to use it again. I still use it today lol. It was also the first time I used something to lube a toy. I know it’s stupid now so don’t yell at me lol, but I used ace body soap as lube to get it in. (Btw don’t do this.)

After high school I moved houses and gained access to a shower with a hose attachment. I still love to take the head off and put the green balloon on it and swell it like a knot. I’ve managed to get it to unbelievable size, like flared horsecock size. It’s crazy what you can do when you’re horny...

following this I got the cola bottle, but was never able to get it in. Didn’t matter much tho cause at this point I bought my first actual plug and was happy. I can make a post on my actual toys if you’d like.

image has a zero fucks coin (a US quarter) as size reference.

Attachments

• E566DC23-8EED-4360-9FBD-2CE5248DCE43.jpeg
    E566DC23-8EED-4360-9FBD-2CE5248DCE43.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 157
I've never really "made" a toy. But from shortly after learning I could cum I've enjoyed sitting on long neck beer bottles. They can go deep and hit the right spots

Back