Diy Cumtube retrofit

Would you be interested in a full guide to retrofit a cumtube ?

• Yes :D

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • I'm scared maybe.... :!

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • No :(

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
Hay Guys and Gals I'm currently working on a process to retrofitting a cumtube to your favorite dildo.

Yesterday I had my first successful "operation"😄. My medium Jorhan got his Cumtube. I'm always wanted one because I'm kind of into deepthroat and always missed the cumshot/precum.

It didn't go perfectly, not gonna lie, I ripped my dildo at the a bit base where the silkontube exits it but nothing to bad just a small cosmetic problem. I just wasn't patient enough and got a bit rough. But I learned my lessons.

The materials you will need are also very cheap and readily avaliable.

So would you be interested in a full guide ? I need to make some last tests and optimization. If so I will post the guide here in this thread.

Wruff Wruff Theo
:gsd_happysmile:

Good luck and be careful. I don't know if i could ever risk one of my toys like that even though I love cum tubes sooo much

It didn't go perfectly, not gonna lie, I ripped my dildo at the a bit base where the silkontube exits it but nothing to bad just a small cosmetic problem. I just wasn't patient enough and got a bit rough. But I learned my lessons.
Although silicone won't stick/set to other silicone, you could use a product like Smooth-on Sil-Poxy to glue the rip back together, or even glue the silicone tube to the toy and stop it from pulling out :gsd_happysmile:

I thought about getting small metal tubes increasing in size working them up shaft until have the correct size

Back