Dixie, My Baby Girl

TheAlpha

Lurker
My baby girl passed away Tuesday evening. She had a heat stroke after she got stuck between her dog house and her fence while I wasn’t home. Whole our relationship was never sexual, I can say that she was my best friend. We were inseparable. And now that she’s gone, I feel like my life is incomplete. View attachment 94772

From the bottom of my heart, I am deeply sorry for your lost. I have canines as well, i know how hard this must be for you. Hopefully, she lived a wonderful life, and you gave her all the love she could handle. My sensearest condolences.

But please, I beg of you, please take down that photo of yourself. It is not safe to post a picture of yourself on a zoophilia website. The last thing you want is to get exposed as a zoo. There are profile skimmers on here looking for identifiable information to out people.

From the bottom of my heart, I am deeply sorry for your lost. I have canines as well, i know how hard this must be for you. Hopefully, she lived a wonderful life, and you gave her all the love she could handle. My sensearest condolences.

But please, I beg of you, please take down that photo of yourself. It is not safe to post a picture of yourself on a zoophilia website. The last thing you want is to get exposed as a zoo. There are profile skimmers on here looking for identifiable information to out people.
Thanks for looking out for me. :)

Back