Dirty Dreaming

I just woke up from a super weird, super interesting, super hot at the end dream. So the dream itself was weird, I was part of some game show. Every time I answered something, there was a consequence, though none of them seemed bad. At the end, I was on TV and my legs were spread and I had to guess what was licking my clit, and I felt it: a dog’s tongue. Fuck, I haven’t felt that in so long, but I would know what it feels like anywhere. It felt SO real, I felt my pussy FLOODING wet. I answered that it was a dog and it stopped, and that made me so upset that it woke me up. My pussy is ridiculously wet but I feel on edge. I’m..so sad.

Anyone else have experiences with your dreams being that real? Or just involving your fetish! I wanna knoooow

Sometimes dreams can be incredibel real. I cant think of a life without waking up with a boner now and then because some wet dream of something i have experienced or would like to.

Yep. Been there, done that. I had a dream the other night I was getting a long, slow, but enthusiastic blow-job from an ex lover of mine. God-damn was I disappointing to wake up, because that felt dead-on real. lol Hard to get back to sleep at full-mast.

I used to have wet dreams. They kind of stopped as I got older. But one of the last ones I had, it was very short. I was getting a blowjob from a black woman on a public bus, but the thing was, I can remember there were a few people on the bus and none of them were paying attention to us in the back. But I swear it was the best damn blowjob I ever had! She looked good too, long straight black hair. I can't really remember her face too much other than that she looked good.

I've had one dream like this; it is actually what got me back into being zoo!

I am a nudist, so I am naked in a lot of my dreams. Some of these feel awkward some natural, and this one was natural. I was hanging out with some other nudists (I don't even know who they are in real life) who had a dog.

The dream was basically nothing special for the most part since I am naked in a lot of my dreams anyways, but in one "scene" we were driving in a little RV, and I was laying on a bed just talking to the other people. The dog was laying there close to my bed.

I suddenly had the urge to let the dog lick the head of my penis. I decided to stretch out which helped me pop an erection while. The dog immediately got up and started licking all around my head while I just laid there. Something about it felt very liberating once it started.

I wanted that level of comfort with this sort of thing in real life, so I started being a zoo again. Have let my sisters dog lick me off as well as rim me in real life after this dream happened.

The last zoo dream I had felt real, but very implausible.

I was in my backyard which is in a suburban neighborhood (no privacy whatsoever), and in my dream, a random husky and golden retriever were double teaming me outside. I'd switch between sucking them off and they fucked me hard and good. And the best part was no one was around to see me do it.

When I woke up, I was mildly disappointed, but I still hope to have an experience like that someday.

I have dreams like this all the time, not very many zoo related ones.. but a ton of other fetishes... I can't resist the urge to get up and handle it rather than suffer through the morning aching for release, plus I like to cum to the images fresh in my mind

Man I have dreams almost every night about zoo... it's amazing, sometimes theyr'e so realistic i wake up and don't realize it was fake, I'm drenched ?? usually a GSD keeping me company in my dreams but I Did have a sexy dream with a black panther once that I never will forget

I recently had a dream that I had a medium-sized dog (gender was unknown) that was kinda fluffy, and I was hovering over it and started to hump it bearly touching/grinding it, and then I felt like I had cum but woke up with just a boner. It was still a good dream. This was probably only my second zoo related dream.

One of the most memorable ones was of a dream where I was walking in the woods beside a cliff side. A tree line was on the right side, a path in the middle, and a cliff drop off on the left side. I had been walking for a what felt like miles just taking in the view of the scenery. I noticed there was this marble colored border collie following me as I walked. At first I was annoyed by this (became dreams often don't make since) but as I was walking I got the idea to pet her and play with her. She flipped onto her back and I started petting her stomach. One thing led to another and I fucked her missionary. I woke up shortly afterwards.

It was memorable because usually my dreams are not so vivid, yet I can still remember the scenery and everything. I can actually still picture it in my head. Part of me wants to write a story about it in grater detail.

I just woke up from a super weird, super interesting, super hot at the end dream. So the dream itself was weird, I was part of some game show. Every time I answered something, there was a consequence, though none of them seemed bad. At the end, I was on TV and my legs were spread and I had to guess what was licking my clit, and I felt it: a dog’s tongue. Fuck, I haven’t felt that in so long, but I would know what it feels like anywhere. It felt SO real, I felt my pussy FLOODING wet. I answered that it was a dog and it stopped, and that made me so upset that it woke me up. My pussy is ridiculously wet but I feel on edge. I’m..so sad.

Anyone else have experiences with your dreams being that real? Or just involving your fetish! I wanna knoooow
That sounds magical. I haven't had any dreams that intense or lifelike, sadly, but I do pretty consistently have one involving my tongue going all over a horse cock <3

I had a dream once where I was fucking my dog (something I couldn't do in real life) and as I came she somehow did some weird acrobatic shit to lick my ass while I came inside her. It felt great in the dream but it was kind of weird tbh

I have lots of wet dreams about animals. I once a fucked a giraffe in my dream. I was Seduced by a orangutan, she was heave when she rode me cowgirl style. If I watch a nature show most likely I will fuck the animals in my dreams.

I used to have wet dreams. They kind of stopped as I got older. But one of the last ones I had, it was very short. I was getting a blowjob from a black woman on a public bus, but the thing was, I can remember there were a few people on the bus and none of them were paying attention to us in the back. But I swear it was the best damn blowjob I ever had! She looked good too, long straight black hair. I can't really remember her face too much other than that she looked good.
Hot stuff!

From time to time, I awaken with my thighs, and everywhere in between, an absolute mess,
but I never recall having a dream to associate it with.

Back