Dildos safe for a female dog?

FloofyNewfie

The Floofy Administrator
Staff member
So lately, my girl has been starting to beg me for more sex than I can realistically handle. I've been considering getting a dildo to satisfy her needs whenever she has them. I can try to get her off by fingering her, but she's often begging for more. PLUS, I've been thinking about making some videos using a dildo with my newfie girl, possibly to share here. It would be a close up shot of course.

Is there anything I should be worried about when it comes to her safety? Any type of materials I should avoid when choosing a dildo? E.g. silicone vs. plastic vs. rubber, etc. Also, any stiffness/firmness concerns?

I would love to be able to just run down to a local sex shop and pick up a dildo, and not worry about it giving my girl negative reaction like a vaginal rash. (That would be a fun one to explain to a vet.)

Medical grade silicone and water based lube seems to be a good choice. You can get a toy that’s also just plain smooth that’s just as wide as your gerth is. If you find one that’s tapered at the tip it will make insertion easier as well. Firm is good. Not too soft not to hard. Keep it clean and you shouldn’t have a problem. Just know your depth limitations and you should be fine

Medical grade silicone and water based lube seems to be a good choice. You can get a toy that’s also just plain smooth that’s just as wide as your gerth is. If you find one that’s tapered at the tip it will make insertion easier as well. Firm is good. Not too soft not to hard. Keep it clean and you shouldn’t have a problem. Just know your depth limitations and you should be fine
Thanks! Do you think picking up a dildo from a sex shop would be a good idea?

I don’t see why not. It gives you a chance to get the specs right and see any imperfections it may have.
Something simple. You also get what you pay for in terms of material and the way it’s molded. 100% medical grade silicone is what you want to see on the box. Just don’t use silicone lube on it.

zoo version of the guy who regrets always wanting a nymphomaniac? :LOL:
Regret? Oh heck no. I've come to realize that I'm actually a lucky son of a bitch! It's rare that a dog wants so much sex! I could brush off her advances, when not in the mood, and stick to my every-other-day schedule. But I like to do all that I can to make my girl happy and satisfied whenever possible. Her happiness brings me happiness.

I’m surprised he’s not dried up yet.?
He’s lucky though. However I’m sure if my old rottie girl was like that she’d give me a run for the money
I have dried myself up before. I've made love to my newfie then turned around and did oral with my little mutt mix a few hours later. Tbh, I could probably handle all her requests with no issue if she was okay with missionary. But with her only liking doggy style, and myself being on the heavier side, I just don't have the energy to actually finish. She's too large/tall to do her on my knees, things were too awkward sitting in a chair, standing/crouching it the only way I can do her, which is exhausting.

I have dried myself up before. I've made love to my newfie then turned around and did oral with my little mutt mix a few hours later. Tbh, I could probably handle all her requests with no issue if she was okay with missionary. But with her only liking doggy style, and myself being on the heavier side, I just don't have the energy to actually finish. She's too large/tall to do her on my knees, things were too awkward sitting in a chair, standing/crouching it the only way I can do her, which is exhausting.
Time for some yoga? I have only went down and got some fingers in my girl when I had her and she didn’t mind being on her back. Maybe start there?
shit now I’m feeling left out.☹️ My boys still great though

Time for some yoga? I have only went down and got some fingers in my girl when I had her and she didn’t mind being on her back. Maybe start there?
shit now I’m feeling left out.☹ My boys still great though
It's getting easier with practice. When I first got her late last year, there would be times where when I was finished I would actually be super dizzy and getting a headache due to how much work it was for me. I've been trying to do some leg exercises lately (mainly squats.) Now, usually my issue is that I get too worked up and primarily get too hot, which ends up killing my boner. I usually make love every other day so that I can let a little bit of sexual tension build up. I can only last 1-2 minutes before I risk losing my boner due to exhaustion.

My girl liked missionary in heat. But out of heat she hates it. She doesn't mind being pet in that position, but usually when I move my hand towards her vulva she snaps her tail over it. Which is a clear "no." I don't like to push her too hard on these things, just because it would be easier for me.

From previous context, it sounds like your girl died young. (I could be wrong on that though.) I'm truly sorry you couldn't have had a long wonderful life with her, it breaks my heart. Whether she would have been a sexual partner or not, loss is never easy, as canine have a special way of stealing our hearts.

It's getting easier with practice. When I first got her late last year, there would be times where when I was finished I would actually be super dizzy and getting a headache due to how much work it was for me. I've been trying to do some leg exercises lately (mainly squats.) Now, usually my issue is that I get too worked up and primarily get too hot, which ends up killing my boner. I usually make love every other day so that I can let a little bit of sexual tension build up. I can only last 1-2 minutes before I risk losing my boner due to exhaustion.

My girl liked missionary in heat. But out of heat she hates it. She doesn't mind being pet in that position, but usually when I move my hand towards her vulva she snaps her tail over it. Which is a clear "no." I don't like to push her too hard on these things, just because it would be easier for me.

From previous context, it sounds like your girl died young. (I could be wrong on that though.) I'm truly sorry you couldn't have had a long wonderful life with her, it breaks my heart. Whether she would have been a sexual partner or not, loss is never easy, as canine have a special way of stealing our hearts.
Ya, thats a story i had told before. Do not want to revisit that experience. Take up some cardio if your on the heavy side. It can always do you good if your in shape.
My boy gos ape shit for a run in the woods so I’m always moving in some way or another.

Ya, thats a story i had told before. Do not want to revisit that experience. Take up some cardio if your on the heavy side. It can always do you good if your in shape.
My boy gos ape shit for a run in the woods so I’m always moving in some way or another.
No worries, I don't want to make you relive your bad memories. I know I'm going to be devastated when my girls pass. I cried a bit when my girl got sick, because I feel terrible when she feels terrible. She's my mate after all. I tend to get overly emotional when it comes to dogs in general.

I do need to get back in shape. About 6 years ago, I was really in good shape and I used to exercise every day. But I've sorta let myself go since then. I'm not obese or anything, just a bit husky.

My newfie is a very lazy dog, I can't imagine her running around in the woods. She's more likely to just stay by my side and walk with me. She's not overweight either, but she has a long coat and a big frame and she's just not that active in general, it's part of her breed. She get hot too easily.

No worries, I don't want to make you relive your bad memories. I know I'm going to be devastated when my girls pass. I cried a bit when my girl got sick, because I feel terrible when she feels terrible. She's my mate after all. I tend to get overly emotional when it comes to dogs in general.

I do need to get back in shape. About 6 years ago, I was really in good shape and I used to exercise every day. But I've sorta let myself go since then. I'm not obese or anything, just a bit husky.

My newfie is a very lazy dog, I can't imagine her running around in the woods. She's more likely to just stay by my side and walk with me. She's not overweight either, but she has a long coat and a big frame and she's just not that active in general, it's part of her breed. She get hot too easily.
I have gotten lazy myself. When works sed and done I don’t want to do anything. But Jake drags my ass off the chair to go out. I’m mostly active during hunting season or when vacation rolls around. Carbs my friend. Cut some out along with the soft drinks will do you wonders.

If you dont want to go to a shop try online a friend does ann summers 7 theres lovehoney who seem to have quite a few all shapes & sizes soft hard & glass

how tall is your bed/some other furniture? my girl is too tall to do on knees, but both my bed and couch make for a perfect line-up whenever she doesn't feel like missionary, which is fairly often lately. it became our little foreplay, when she feels like having sex she goes in front of the couch and puts her front legs on it, i finger her a bit and when she feels ready she just hops up and lets me have her. sometimes she gets "zoomies" from just the fingering, i go about my business like "okay, no sex then" and some minutes later she's on the couch with just her front legs again

how tall is your bed/some other furniture? my girl is too tall to do on knees, but both my bed and couch make for a perfect line-up whenever she doesn't feel like missionary, which is fairly often lately. it became our little foreplay, when she feels like having sex she goes in front of the couch and puts her front legs on it, i finger her a bit and when she feels ready she just hops up and lets me have her. sometimes she gets "zoomies" from just the fingering, i go about my business like "okay, no sex then" and some minutes later she's on the couch with just her front legs again
I've so far tried on the couch and the bed. The bed was way too tall. When she was standing on the couch, the angle was so awkward that I struggled to get half of my penis in, although, I did manage to somewhat get in while on tip-toes.

I've also tried a rolled up rug with a thick towel encasing the rug itself. I placed the rug on the floor and knelt on on it, but with my weight compressing it, it only provided two more inches of clearance from the ground which wasn't enough. (~5 cm) I am thinking about revisiting this idea though, but I need to find something that will take me higher off of the ground when kneeling on it.

As others have said, a 100 percent medical grade silicone toy is what you want.
make sure to get some unscented plain water based lube to go with it.

A thought on positioning you might try, is on your back with her on top. Assuming she is into it, the only difficulty would be all that weight being rough on your pelvic bone. I'm speaking from firsthand experience here, as this is a position my girls love.
Its a position I ''invented'' years ago for similar reasons.
It also solves the height issue with really tall girls, or big-endowed smaller girls, as it works for bitches of any height, and for vaginal or anal with a simple slight adjustment to the angle.

Is there anything I should be worried about when it comes to her safety? Any type of materials I should avoid when choosing a dildo? E.g. silicone vs. plastic vs. rubber, etc. Also, any stiffness/firmness concerns?
I actually thought about exactly that and think about it logically - she can take your own hard cock, so pick something about your size and stiffness and you'll be fine. DO NOT USE any cheapskate stuff made from PVC or other stuff. Just pick silicone. Silicone toys are usually more expensive but it'll be worth it, especially considering that silicone does not contain any additional softeners/plastifiers. (Read up Bisphenol A/B, Phtalic Acid... nasty stuff.) It is also very resistant against heat (get it?) and chemicals. Don't use alcohol-based disinfectant, as alcohol will break up the siloxan bonds. Just clean the toys in hot water with soap and you'll be fine. Soap cleans off foreign matter and hot (boiling) water kills any and all viruses, bacteria and fungi that might accumulate on the surface.

So I'd suggest taking a dildo that is about your size and about your stiffness (rather softer than harder). Just find out if she likes it, use lube, be careful... as a fellow zoo you know how that works :husky_happysmile::husky_love:

Nympho dogs thats something someone dont hear frequently . From your experiences i can only imagine her energy levels tbh. I mean if she has the stamina to hold through all of that. Im sure the toys wont hold out. But nothing but the best is suited for your queens.

The vast majority of what is sold in sex shops is safe.
Pure silicone is a good choice.
Rubber with a high carbon black content and abs with a high phenolic resin content should be avoided. But usually these things are not for sale in sex shops.
Pure silicone is also completely inert when passing through the gastrointestinal tract. In small amounts, it is relatively safe. Dogs sometimes love to chew on toys.

Pure silicone is also completely inert when passing through the gastrointestinal tract. In small amounts, it is relatively safe
Oh that's why my boy didn't have problems after he destroyed my prosthetic 😂

A little advice: don't leave that toy unattended

I have never disputed this statement.
But in urgent cases, this can be regarded as a positive point. Solid ABS can cause severe intestinal damage. Even in small quantities. Pure silicone, no.

Back