Different cum taste based on breed?

PaulJones

Tourist
Hello, I'm just curious for those that tried different dog cum from different breeds have noticed a difference and if yes was it much more different? Is it comparable to human cum or how could you describe it from one breed of dog to another ? Would you say German Shepards have better tasting cum than Labradors or Great Danes? Thanks

It's really individually based and I feel dependant on diet as well, not so much by breed. But generally a dogs cum tastes like copper/iron with a very different consistency than a humans. Way more watery.

PS: I hope this isn't your deciding factor on a future breed, they all have different temperaments and needs to be meet. For example some breeds are real independent and calm while some will chew up an entire couch if you don't give them endless exercise or you leave them alone for too long. I suggest really studying into specific breeds to see which one fits your personality and availability the most.

Hahahahaahah! All dogs, even chihuahuas are wolves. All men are homo sapiens. Do different ethnicities taste different, is it race-based?

Thanks for asking this question, I've been jonesing to know the answer to this too. I have yet to taste canine cum, but I will one day dammit. Right now I have a girl dog who is fixed and quite timid. Sexual contact with her is not in the cards.

It doesn't depend on some breeds but on different specimens. Anyway, I think there's more different tastes among humans than dogs. All dog cum I've tasted was sweet and yummy. However, just said that, I was in love with a well endowed german shepherd, his cum taste was the sweetest juice ever, and I've tasted of many different dogs....

It doesn't depend on some breeds but on different specimens. Anyway, I think there's more different tastes among humans than dogs. All dog cum I've tasted was sweet and yummy. However, just said that, I was in love with a well endowed german shepherd, his cum taste was the sweetest juice ever, and I've tasted of many different dogs....
It's weird, don't know why but I find GSD cum taste more pleasant than the rest of breeds too. I guess it's cause of love his looking and how hot can be

i think that cum taste has more to do with diet of the individual than his breed. well, at least that's how it's supposed to be with human cum. never tasted it nor do i plan to so i don't really know if the whole pineapple thing even works... all good boys i had the pleasure of tasting were delicious.

Hello, I'm just curious for those that tried different dog cum from different breeds have noticed a difference and if yes was it much more different? Is it comparable to human cum or how could you describe it from one breed of dog to another ? Would you say German Shepards have better tasting cum than Labradors or Great Danes? Thanks
Having read the replies so far there is not a lot I can say that is different, Dog cum is very different to human, mind you I only have my own cum to go by on the human side. Every so often someone will ask me what dog cum tastes like and I really have to think about it because after all these years it just taste like "Dog Cum". Although my GSD had the bestest cum I have tasted slightly salty and sweet at the same time, I think my deep love for him is clouding my vision on the matter. I have sampled from many many different canine taps and really what they eat seem to be a bigger factor than breed when it comes to such things. I tried a GSD with pancreatitis and I don't know if it was the disease or the meds he was on, but he had quite bitter cum, I still slurped up every last drop though, it would have been rude not too after all.

Cocker spaniel tasted just like thick, slippery, lightly salted water. Every other dog I tasted was like a rusty nail or roll of pennies in my mouth :sick:

I guess it depends on the breed, for my experience all my guys tasted really good. If choosing just one, then German Shepard

Different breeds taste ALMOST the same, but I checked some differences....Broholmer and dane usually spurt large streams of precum and tasted somewhere between a bitter-sweet metallic juice and a watery weak spicy piss. That looks like a mixed fruit flavor with a pair of tabasco sauce drops . Strong at the beggining but really tasty at the end.
German shepherd and doberman spurt, for whole time, strenght ropes of extremely warm yummy sweet vanilla water ( my favourite breeds to drink ) . Next to final, their cum spurts seem to become almost tasteless, but still that unmistakable sweetness
Mastiff and rottweiler tasted a kind of musky soy milk, a little stickier than other breeds. I'd say a woody smell background. Definitely not my fav. Anyway, I would drink again all of them

Back