Did you tell your parents about your zoo interests?

Have you told your parents about your zoo interests?

• Yes (I told my parents)

Votes: 86 8.4%
  • No (I did not tell my parents)

Votes: 940 91.6%

• Total voters
For her (city kid):
No.
My mom would be ok with it my dad would be "disappointed".

For him (country kid):
No
Mom would just say "As long as you are happy"

Really old thread, but what on earth is the point in telling your parents about this.

Telling your parents about something which is probably illegal in 99% of the world is pretty stupid.

Being nearly zoo exclusive and also being close to my family proximity wise makes life stressful for sure. Sometimes I'd like to tell my dad and sister so they'd stop asking me when I'm going to find a woman and have kids. Its really annoying. I mean I could even get away with saying I'm gay too I guess but that would be difficult as well. My dad isnt accepting. I'll just keep my love life to myself for the time being

Never have... never will.
I was a pre-teen when I discovered my zoo side, and I've been active ever since,

fuck no. look man i think every sane person knows that this shit is not right but some people still do it anyways because of whatever kinks and perversions turn them on. but regardless I dont even share my sex life with anyone. its private and i keep it that way. I dont engage in anything zoo myself i just get turned on seeing woman get railed by a dog and or a nice horse cock but thats about it. and i mean i know its wrong and who knows eventually i wont even be doing this stuff anymore but for now im a huge kinky pervert but mainly because im still young so yeah. but hell no i would never tell anyone about doing anything with animals and honestly it is kind of sick thinking about now, man maybe i am really perverted and need to stop this

I didn't really have to tell my mom, she kind of walked in on me. On my bed, on all fours, dog on my back, she just said dinner would be ready in 20 minutes and lock the door next time. I was 19 then, I'm 31 now..... she never brought it up again.
I don’t understand that adult people have sex in their room without locking the door. No matter if it is their own species or not. Seems quit stupid unless wanting to getting caught ?

Has anyone told their parents about their zoosexuality? I did years ago, and I kind of regret it, because now whenever I say "someday I will get [animal]", one of them says "are you going to have sex with it"? It's an annoyance that I can't undo.
No never!

Back