Determining if someone is into zoo?

This might already be on here but would like to know if there are any easy ways to discern if someone is into zoophilia? I understand that most of the time people hide it pretty well but are there any usual telling signs they're into it?
Pretty sure there is'nt a way to tell unless you just come right out and ask them.

There is no clear, 'this is it" signal, as far as I can tell. But, I have seen people who practice try to signal on apps and what not. They usually reference 'the knot'. I have no clue if they're serious.

I believe there are a lot of people curious, interested or just fascinated by zoophilia or bestiality. Some of those people might be willing to or have experimented. But, I think there are only a small group of people who regularly practice. And most of them will be very, very careful about it. The Internet makes it easier for people to keep the desire to reach out and find others in a real world setting limited, and people find one another here, after, I assume a long period of building trust.

Although, I wonder if some people can't help but put a signal out there, just to let those who are like minded know, or maybe just to have a signal out there, and have so many people cluelessly see it. It's always the women that capture my imagination, there's one who i've seen driving a Jeep, with paw print taillights, and a decal in the back tire cover. The paw print tattoo, you see from time to time. And, then again, these women could just like wolves.

I would bet people do try to signal others, whether on purpose, or unconsciously. And, likely that would similar to the way you might to try to safely do it.

There's really no way you can know for sure unless someone comes out to you as zoo :gsd_wink: and good luck with any of us admitting to being into animals. That's sorta something you just don't tell anyone.

But there are subtle signs that may hint to someone being zoo. Like owning an intact dog and being strictly against fixing them without giving the reasoning behind why, living by themselves with their dog and showing little interest in dating. Etc. But again these aren't indefinite signs. There's a lot of single people who live alone with their dog and odds are they're not getting boned because our culture has led us to believe it's 'wrong' just like for the longest time homosexuality was shunned and people were hated and harassed for being gay. I'm sure someone will get mad at that comparison: however we are an oppressed minority and we are treated the same way (homosexuality was illegal here in the US for quite some time)

The only difference here is crossing a species barrier that we as a society led ourselves to believe exists, even though cross species mating has existed in nature since the beginning. You know the typical antizoo argument. "Fido doesn't have sexual urges, they can't consent because they 'can't' talk" what a load of bullshit. Expecting an animal to speak in human words is fucking counterintuitive to a valid argument. Yes they do not use words. No shit. But they do have mating cues that are easily understood if you know anything about how animals communicate.

That is factual simply because animal body language has been studied by science for decades to better understand them (mating cues included) Also it's not rocket science to simply observe that if a dog is pacing/jumping around a naked person, showing visible enthusiasm, waging their tail and mounting of their own free will that is undeniable consent on their part. Its funny we are the only species on the planet who feels shame about sexual attraction if it deters from what is considered "traditional" and "normal". A dog mounts a human all their gonna think is wow this feels good. I like this human. Their not gonna be like what would the dog down the road think about this SMH. Anyhow I got a little off track there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean so I've discerned about 3 zoos I know personally. One it just happened to come up in convo and it was like talking about beastality and both our responses were vague but we both caught on to each other. Another one just happened to stumble across each other's profiles on here. Was kinda awkward when we gave each other our telegrams and just redirected us to the chat we were having. Last one I just felt..... gave off that feeling. Sometimes they have that weird feeling it just gives it off. A common thing I've noticed is feral pics in profiles that lack a lot of info. Not 100% way to do it and don't listen to me there. I also just had a gut feeling and my gut feelings are usually right. I will say that there are some convos you can have to get a vibe on people. A read to see how they would react without putting yourself at to much of a risk. It's a way to get a read on them not an answer. And it allows you full opportunity to just kinda kill the convo when you want just bring up kiro the wolf. Most furries will.know him and I hate the dude but it makes for a good start. You can even through in something like having sex with animals and caring about them is one thing. But what he did is another and way worse.

I'm sure I'll get a Lotta hate for this comment but it is what it is.

I mean so I've discerned about 3 zoos I know personally. One it just happened to come up in convo and it was like talking about beastality and both our responses were vague but we both caught on to each other. Another one just happened to stumble across each other's profiles on here. Was kinda awkward when we gave each other our telegrams and just redirected us to the chat we were having. Last one I just felt..... gave off that feeling. Sometimes they have that weird feeling it just gives it off. A common thing I've noticed is feral pics in profiles that lack a lot of info. Not 100% way to do it and don't listen to me there. I also just had a gut feeling and my gut feelings are usually right. I will say that there are some convos you can have to get a vibe on people. A read to see how they would react without putting yourself at to much of a risk. It's a way to get a read on them not an answer. And it allows you full opportunity to just kinda kill the convo when you want just bring up kiro the wolf. Most furries will.know him and I hate the dude but it makes for a good start. You can even through in something like having sex with animals and caring about them is one thing. But what he did is another and way worse.

I'm sure I'll get a Lotta hate for this comment but it is what it is.
As a full heads up I genuiely care for the animals here I do not want to sound like I don't. The relationship you have with your doggos is way more important than just sex.

I'm pretty new to all this.... (wrt exploring the zoo scene & this site) - but reckon you'd wanna good at listening to your gut!
As yet I've not actually tried to find any kindred spirits (so actually know bugger all).... however, seeing I've had a few tonite & maybe if I did meet someone I thought could be into it & wanted to find out.... what would I do?
Hmmmm, a bit of a tricky chat to have that one!.... could be a bit dodgey.... end up bit embarrassing
But if it was me, well I think I'd be wanting to use humour (& lots of it), alcohol (ditto) with a few choice phrases which could be taken a couple of different ways.... but keep it all very light,
Take on a "Saaf London" accent - pra'ps a li-awl bit a' cockn'y n'all...... an' you can get away wif sayin' bloody anyfing!"
Get a bit of cheeky banter going (about the last British sporting or political disaster - usually plenty to choose from) & slip the phrase "Get knotted!" into your conversation.
For any who are maybe not aware, Brits sometimes say this when they wanna tell someone 'where they can go.....".
"Go on, get Knotted mate! "
Use it initially in reference to a 3rd party so as not offend anyone present, then try lightly & jokingly use it a couple of times in the conversation - ie tell them a story where you ended up telling yer boss or some other bloke to "get knotted mate!" (-_-)
Or try using it in a question "so what d'you do next? Tell 'em to get knotted 'eh" - & be looking at them dead in the eye precisely when you say the 2 words so you can look for any physical response / limbic reaction. 😲 or 😈 or 😻
How's the banters' flowing? If yer avin' a laugh" try telling the suspect directly something like "nah mate, I'd tell ya' to get knotted"
Or tmaybe take the piss out of the suspect (as Brits seem to like to) & then say "Sorry mate - jus' tell me to go get knotted if you've had enough" & see if they do! Get creative, see where the conversation takes you..... or you take it....!
But before any of that chat happens, reckon I'd also be checking I had a clear path to the nearest exit in case things go pear-shaped!😱
Good luck!

Back